Bye Week Blues: What Games Are You Watching???

Eddie

Reaction score
It's hard to watch football without the Cowboys playing ... and after 6 of our games came down to the last second, I think my heart needs a break.

I don't think I'll be watching too much football this weekend. But there are a few games which interest me:

- Giants vs. 49ers: what are the chances of a 49er upset? Hard to root for the 49ers, but I have to put old vendettas aside and hope they pull one out against the high and mighty Giants. Eli is 0-5 outside of Jersey. Let's hope the 49ers send him home 0-6.

- Eagles vs. Commanders: I could care less about either team ... other than to see them lose. I'm tired of hearing about TO. Eagles are a wounded team, and the Commanders are a myth. Still, someone has to win and someone has to lose. Here's to a hard fought battle ... with both teams battered and bloodied. Leaving the carcasses easy pickings for the Cowboys.

- Colts vs. Pats: I don't care about Peyton Manning and I don't care about Tom Brady. I don't care about streaks. But I do want to see this supposed DYNASTY put to death. Let's end it on Monday Night.

What games are you guys gonna be watching on Sunday???

zack

Reaction score
Probably not a lot myself. Take the time to spend it with the wife and my twins. And next weekend will be the same. It is a nice break although I will miss watching the boys this weekend.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
This is what makes fantasy so awesome. Always plenty of intriguing games to watch based on my lineup plus the Philly vs. Wash game will be interesting. Cant forget about Colts and Pats... let's go Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I'm planning to watch Panthers-Bucs at 1P then get the kids out of the house and skip the afternoon games. I'll be back at 8P to watch the Eagles-Commanders showdown.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Gonna soend alot of my day tomorrow riding I think, not too much left before it gets cold, but I got Tivo so I will see the 69's kick the crap outta the gimpz. And will definately be looking at the Egirls and the forskinz.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Last race for the CHAMP CAR series so I will be watching that for sure!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I like the Giants as my second team so I will probably watch that game. If the Steelers are handing the Packers their collective behinds, I will probably switch to that game.

In the early game, I will probably watch the Jets or whatever game is closest.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I like the Giants as my second team

- I only get the NJ SF game, I wouldnt rule out the trap game here.

And then I got Pitt and GB....with no Roethlisberger....like Pitt doesnt run enough already

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Gotta be Philly, I wanna watch the meltdown first hand. Only bad thing about it is Wash will win.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I'll watch the Beagles and Deadskins tonight. Till then I just picked up season one of Ghost Hunters. :)

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
I do not play fantasy football. I cannot pull for another team's players.

However, I do have NFL Sunday Ticket, so it is like pulling out a menu. I think I will watch the following games:

12 noon - Bucs vs. Panthers & Falcons vs. Dolphins. I'm interested to see how the NFC south shakes out. I think the Bucs are pretenders.

3PM - NY Giants vs. San Francisco & Seattle vs. Arizona. I think both the Niners and Cardinals need to play lights out. I think Arizona has a chance to pull off the upset.

Sunday Night - Eagles vs. Commanders - The cherry on top. I don't even care who wins and who loses.

lspain1

Reaction score
I heart Sunday Ticket! Bucs vs Panthers followed by NJG vs SF (hoping to see Pickett's charge) and ending up with Iggles - Skins.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
No boys on tv today, so good time to get some work done i been putting off around the house, then watch the game tonight, with the skins losing. Make for a great day.

ghst187

Reaction score
Eddie said:
- Giants vs. 49ers: what are the chances of a 49er upset? Hard to root for the 49ers, but I have to put old vendettas aside and hope they pull one out against the high and mighty Giants. Eli is 0-5 outside of Jersey. Let's hope the 49ers send him home 0-6.

- Eagles vs. Commanders: I could care less about either team ... other than to see them lose. I'm tired of hearing about TO. Eagles are a wounded team, and the Commanders are a myth. Still, someone has to win and someone has to lose. Here's to a hard fought battle ... with both teams battered and bloodied. Leaving the carcasses easy pickings for the Cowboys.

- Colts vs. Pats: I don't care about Peyton Manning and I don't care about Tom Brady. I don't care about streaks. But I do want to see this supposed DYNASTY put to death. Let's end it on Monday Night.
QUOTE]

Same games here.
1) I'm not still holding the grudge against the CURRENT 69ers. We beat them, they're terrible and everyone knows it. They'll be bad for a while longer too and I think Alex Smith will be a bust. I will root for them and hope they beat the gints who are nothing more than a flavor of the week. If the gints lose and we win next Monday, we'll be the flavor, or Carolina, or Seattle. Doesn't mean a lot to me until Dec. I think those four teams: Carolina, Seattle, Gints, and Cowboys are the best four NFC teams right now with Atlanta and Philthy on the next rung. As for the gints, I hope they lose because they are a division rival and I always like to see a Manning owned.

2) Philthy foreskins: I hope its a bloody suckfest with the igglets putting the foreskins into the ground and laying them to rest.

3) Colts Pats: I don't like the Pats but its really hard to hate them. Its easy for me to hate the Colts because they have a guy named Manning back there who may be the biggest dork I've ever seen. I loved watching Spurrier OWN him college all 4 years and I love watching the Pats OWN him. The Colts aren't that superior to every one else, they need brought down to earth. If the Colts lose this time with their new found defense against a VERY depleted Pats team who are putting cheerleaders in the game this year because of injuries....well I don't think Manning will ever beat them.
Love seeing those Mannings OWNED. Dorks.