Byron Bell Appreciation Thread

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tyron has been gutting it out, but it might be better to take a week off. He's really banged up

Kaiser

Reaction score
We really need to upgrade at swing tackle next year, but Bell didn't get Prescott killed in this game so he exceeded expectations.

stiletto

Reaction score
I had no problems with Bell's play or the way they handled things once he entered. Night and day compared to Chaz Green from what I could tell. My problem was they took Alf out after he was crushing it for 4+ drives, got away from pounding the football. He was gashing the Raiders.....Linnehan is Pass Happy.....I don't like that.

Carson

Reaction score
I had no problems with Bell's play or the way they handled things once he entered. Night and day compared to Chaz Green from what I could tell. My problem was they took Alf out after he was crushing it for 4+ drives, got away from pounding the football. He was gashing the Raiders.....Linnehan is Pass Happy.....I don't like that.

I think Oakland’s scheme had a lot to do with that.

They learned like other teams, we don’t pass well. Safety high over Dez, double down Beasley and stack the box.

stiletto

Reaction score
I think Oakland’s scheme had a lot to do with that.

They learned like other teams, we don’t pass well. Safety high over Dez, double down Beasley and stack the box.

Maybe they would eventually stop it but it always seems like if they stop Alf for 1 yard or even Smith for 1 yard, Linnehan gets scared and starts going "Empty set". I am a "keep after it" guy. Let them stop it 2 times in a row for 3 or more series. Then lets talk about throwing but that never happens, Linnehan starts throwing after one bad run play. ALWAYS. He's pretty predictable. Take note.

Pabst

Reaction score
The holding call against him was pretty suspect, but he definitely held on a couple other plays, so I guess it evens out.