Twitter: Byron Jones nominated for Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award

shabazz

Reaction score

Probably nobody cares but it's noteworthy that Wentz was nominated and Prescott wasn't.

Probably nobody cares but it's noteworthy that Wentz was nominated and Prescott wasn't.

Some will lose they minds over this in 3.2.1.......

Sydla

Reaction score
League felt bad that Wentz is a putz and kind of dresses funny.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Wentz was probably nominated after they saw the footage of him coming out of the locker room, laughing it up, after getting embarrassed by Dallas.

"Wow, what a good sport, he doesn't even care that he just lost!"
:laugh:

Sorry, just doing my best impression of how Cowboys fans would have responded, if it were Dak, instead of Wentz doing that.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Great award that usually goes unnoticed unless you win big as a team. Kudos to Byron though for even bring considered

cowboyec

Reaction score

they felt sorry for carson cause they know Dak will win the East....again.

(and then The Super Bowl).

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Awesome for Byron, btw. I hope he wins it. Nice that we have a player who's the RKG, and people want to turn it into a negative.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score

Some will lose they minds over this in 3.2.1.......
I mean, who else on Philly are they going to put? They're all a bunch of whiners.