Twitter: C Biadasz out at least 2-3 weeks with a hamstring injury

J12B

Reaction score
Man....injuries just keep piling up.

Is Looney back?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
You'd think I'd be used to the team COO providing injury updates on the radio rather than the Head Coach, but I still giggle every time.

We have a strange operation in Dallas, man.
Oh stop it.

Big Mike and Moore are busy looking at other team taxi squads looking for our next QB.

Jerrah has to have something to do.

R E L A X

:huh:

Plankton

Reaction score
You'd think I'd be used to the team COO providing injury updates on the radio rather than the Head Coach, but I still giggle every time.

Say it loud, say it proud. Distinct advantages. It's the reason for all of the success.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The craziest thing about this is he apparently went down during the NA and had to go to the bench with the doctors. Kristi reported it on the radio broadcast as it was happening. Pretty crazy. Tough break for him and I hope he gets to play again this year.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
the season that never was keeps on growing , Mash unit is insane.. Diggs came up lame its lie 2 per game ..the bad luck just wont stop..it was over before the season started..

It has to be a conditioning issue, nobody has these types of injuries. I never in my life heard of someone getting injured in warmups. Get these guys in *** shape!

fivetwos

Reaction score

Yep, and they cant at all realize how undermining that is to the staff.

Then you have guys like #90 running around telling rookies not to worry about the HC, Jerry is the boss.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Tyler and Diggs made a pact to commit to the TANK. Now all they gotta do is convince CeeDee and Gallimore to join em and we’ll have the whole 2020 draft class joining the tank.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It has to be a conditioning issue, nobody has these types of injuries. I never in my life heard of someone getting injured in warmups. Get these guys in *** shape!
no its sports

stuff happens..oddest injuries' ie non contact just happen..

I have seen many people just jogging doing walk through half speed practice blow an acl tweak and ankle..it does happen and stop looking to blame people for being out of condition..how is player out of conditioning that been playing what 6 full NFL games in row now...

My orthro said some of the major injuries' hes seen is someone stepping off curb or on an uneven surface, picking up and empty box you thought was heavy..

UncleOscar

Reaction score
Although I was thrilled we drafted Biadasz, I was a bit concerned with his college injury history. Didn't he have both a shoulder injury and a lower leg injury in college? Now he gets a hamstring injury while standing during the national anthem? Is this guy another Sean Lee in the making, talented but injury prone?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
jesus christ this doesnt end
half the team has missed significant time

but oh the poor 49ers

JayFord

Reaction score
This is beyond worrying

This is like 2012 and 2015 all over again where it seemed everyone got injured

this many injuries are concerning

Jipper