Calculated percentage of hit-or-miss first-round picks by positions

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well we need O-Line and seems to be a lot of high picks in top 100. Maybe someone will want to trade with us and pick up a few 2nd round picks. Grab a few good ones. Powers looks to have a lot of concussions. Would be a risky pick but a stud.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Well we need O-Line and seems to be a lot of high picks in top 100. Maybe someone will want to trade with us and pick up a few 2nd round picks. Grab a few good ones. Powers looks to have a lot of concussions. Would be a risky pick but a stud.
Someone mentioned we can pick up an extra 2nd and 4th rounder trading down with KC. I would be all over this ..........it would give us 1st, 2 - 2nds, 3rd and 4th. That's a chance to draft 5 potential starters.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I still want Cooper DeJean........this kid can play three positions in your defensive backfield. Can you imagine him in Zim's scheme?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is based on the chances of signing a 2nd contract.......pretty interesting but it's no surprise OLinemen are safe picks.
WRs at the bottom are a little surprising ...........

If we don't take a center, Jerry is a senile old man! Lol

glimmerman

Reaction score
Someone mentioned we can pick up an extra 2nd and 4th rounder trading down with KC. I would be all over this ..........it would give us 1st, 2 - 2nds, 3rd and 4th. That's a chance to draft 5 potential starters.
What would we drop to in the first.. 32

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Interesting that QB's were that high considering all the talk about how risky it is to draft one in the first round.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Every player the Cowboys draft is going to start.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, that's really interesting data.

I'm surprised T is higher than G but I wonder if Ts are taken earlier in R1 on average whereas Gs later so that removes "blue chippers".

Makes we want to look at the list of actual players now rather than do any real work today!