Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tsk, tsk, tsk...Cited for trying to get "a lil bit":D
-----------
WR due in court on misdemeanor

By JIM WYATT
Staff Writer

Titans wide receiver Tyrone Calico is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday after being charged with public indecency earlier this month.

Calico received a misdemeanor citation after a Metro Police officer spotted him unclothed in the back seat of his parked Cadillac Escalade with an 18-year-old female. The female was also issued a misdemeanor citation.

The incident occurred at 2:30 a.m. on May 12 at 18th and Division.

Calico was not available for comment last night. Titans officials said they were aware of the incident, but declined comment.

According to an incident report from Metro Police, officer John Richards spotted Calico's black SUV with its headlights on, and after discovering the license plate had expired he began to look inside the vehicle.

Shining a flashlight through the front windshield, Richards spotted Calico, 24, in the back seat with Domonike Wheeler, a Tennessee State student, according to the report.

Calico and Wheeler got dressed, according to Richards, and were asked to get out of the vehicle. The officer observed Calico laughing as he approached the vehicle.

"Both of the individuals denied that any sexual activity was taking place,'' Metro Police spokesman Don Aaron said.

Calico, heading into his third NFL season, hasn't practiced with the team during this month's minicamp as he continues to recover from knee surgery. •

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050524/SPORTS01/505240378/1027

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
We learned two things from this article.
One. Always remember to renew your license.

Two. Calico is a moron for being naked in the back seat of a vehicle with a naked woman and then telling the officer that there was no sex going on.

k19

Reaction score
Dude can afford an escalade but cant afford to get a room. I guess when your a star and banging an 18 year old ya dont want alot of questions by the people at the front desk :D Outstanding

I

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I immediately thought it was Calico who posts here.

Talk about relief. "Damn, no more videos."

Rude

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I immediately thought it was Calico who posts here.

Talk about relief. "Damn, no more videos."

If that was Calico from here, Im sure he would have a video of the event :p: :D

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cop was a jerk - bigger fish to fry

Nail him on plates but no need to bag him on indecency. I wonder if Calico acted up....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shining a flashlight through the front windshield, Richards spotted Calico, 24, in the back seat with Domonike Wheeler, a Tennessee State student, according to the report.
Maybe she's a Physical Education major doing research... :rolleyes:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Cop was a jerk - bigger fish to fry

Nail him on plates but no need to bag him on indecency. I wonder if Calico acted up....
I think that's why he was charged, Nors. He was acting up....:laugh2: