Calico: Do you got any game tape

rojan

Reaction score
Yo whats up Calico, I noticed that you make a lot of great highlight reals. I was wondering if you had any game tape that you can send to me. I would love to have any game from last year(even the Packers one). I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and we only get NY Giants games on FOX and nothing but Patriots on CSB. I only got to see the national telivised ones from this year. I think there were only like 4 if I can remember correctly(Phili, Washington, Seahawks, and NY Giants) plus the one Vs NY Giants on FOX. I taped the bears one and went to work on Thanksgiven but the tape didnt work properly. That would be one of the games I would wont to see the most. That and the Ravens so I can see Henson play....But anyways thanks man and if you dont have any just say no instead of making me wait.....Thanks alot...

TheHustler

Reaction score
rojan said:
Yo whats up Calico, I noticed that you make a lot of great highlight reals. I was wondering if you had any game tape that you can send to me. I would love to have any game from last year(even the Packers one). I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and we only get NY Giants games on FOX and nothing but Patriots on CSB. I only got to see the national telivised ones from this year. I think there were only like 4 if I can remember correctly(Phili, Washington, Seahawks, and NY Giants) plus the one Vs NY Giants on FOX. I taped the bears one and went to work on Thanksgiven but the tape didnt work properly. That would be one of the games I would wont to see the most. That and the Ravens so I can see Henson play....But anyways thanks man and if you dont have any just say no instead of making me wait.....Thanks alot...

go to a sports bar to watch the games, any good sports bar will have all the games....

Kilyin

Reaction score
And if you ask real nice, maybe the sports bar will break out their Dallas game DVD collection and you can watch all of last year's games.

calico

Reaction score
Well, for the past 3 seasons I have saved and put only the Cowboys wins on DVD. But last year was so depressing that I did not even keep many of the wins, which was a mistake.

I have from last year"

Cowboys V Bears
Cowboys V Browns
Cowboys V Skins MNF
Cowboys V Seahawks

Oh, and whatever I really had of Keyshawn was on the epic receivers vid.

rojan

Reaction score
calico said:
Well, for the past 3 seasons I have saved and put only the Cowboys wins on DVD. But last year was so depressing that I did not even keep many of the wins, which was a mistake.

I have from last year"

Cowboys V Bears
Cowboys V Browns
Cowboys V Skins MNF
Cowboys V Seahawks

So can you send it to me somehow???

StevenOtero

Reaction score
calico said:

I have from last year"

Cowboys V Bears
Cowboys V Browns
Cowboys V Skins MNF
Cowboys V Seahawks

Seahawks game Seahawks game!
Plz upload it in VCD format :)....
LOL , no really. :D

burmafrd

Reaction score
The Seahawk game had it all- so that would be a blast to see it again.
The announcers did not do that bad a job either.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
man calico if you coudl hooik any way you coudl get that seahawks game for the people here, that was the game of the season

rojan

Reaction score
I wont to see the Bears game so I can see how Henson played....To bad he dont got the Ravens game

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
rojan said:
Thanks man. I downloaded it but there was an error when I went to play it on Windows Media Player.

Most likely a codec issue. You can use Divx, sldcodec or simply media player 10.

JDSmith

Reaction score
rojan said:
Thanks man. I downloaded it but there was an error when I went to play it on Windows Media Player.

If I recall it's really not much. Just the passes that Henson threw against Baltimore, one after another. There is no sound on the clips (unless I'm remembering wrong) so don't think there is something wrong when you don't hear anything. And it's divx encoded so if you don't have the divx codec you can download it from www.divx.com.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Most likely a codec issue. You can use Divx, sldcodec or simply media player 10.
Mitch Hedberg rules!

Another great line of his is, "I don't have a girlfriend... I just know a girl who'd be really mad if she heard me say that."

:lmao2: