Calico's Week 1 @ Arizona Videos?

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys, I opted to just stay in my living room with my g/f watching the game last night rather than running back and forth from computer to TV so I haven't gotten a chance to notice if Calico posted his videos of last nights game yet

anyone know?

thanks in advance,
Your master

calico

Reaction score
They are coming...I was in too much of a drunken depression to finish them. I was close to deleting the vids and then pretend the game never happened. Give me a few hours and I will see what I can get up.

bags

Reaction score
calico said:
They are coming...I was in too much of a drunken depression to finish them. I was close to deleting the vids and then pretend the game never happened. Give me a few hours and I will see what I can get up.

rofl
wait...what game?
;)

Kangaroo

Reaction score
calico said:

Man calico when i 1st saw the post I was wondering if you where thinking that :D

calico

Reaction score
haha, it does not sting today so far making the vids like it did last night.

I am still going to have to find some sort of server space option, as you can see from the pic in my sig, my host is shut down for bandwidth and I don't have the money to add more bandwidth.

TheHustler

Reaction score
calico said:

I am still going to have to find some sort of server space option, as you can see from the pic in my sig, my host is shut down for bandwidth and I don't have the money to add more bandwidth.

I've got a place to host them. Send me a PM when they get finished.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
calico said:

My wife wants to do a website so I am thinking of hosting at this place 300gb of bandwith a month 10gb a day

http://powweb.com/PowWeb/OnePlan/Detail

so when your contract is up maybe you can switch. I been doing tons of research on the dam things before I throw some jack down. I have this one and a couple others I am looking at and researching but if you want the sites I am looking at just PM me

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Calico, if you don't have a server by the time you're done with the videos today, get on AOL Instant Messenger or something and send them to me thru there... or be forced to swear to MEEE!!!!!

calico

Reaction score
almost done, I have 7 vids done and will probably have 2 more to go.

calico

Reaction score
alright, they are done. I am looking into some upload stuff...they should be up soon.