Call the Panthers

cnuball21

Reaction score
And see what it takes to get Derrick Brown.

This D has been incredible...want to see it be even better? Add a young stud DT.

I'm not big on giving up a lot of draft picks but I'd love to know what it takes as I'm class to being ready to go all in on this defense.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah, he’s good. However, I don’t think they’ll let him go for anything short of full value, which is probably a lot.

The only way it might happen is if the Panthers are wanting to have a ton of draft picks to lure in a head coach, and they let him go for a 2nd or 3rd round pick… which I just can’t see happening.

I do like the player though. I also love DJ Moore but again, I don’t think they’ll just give him away, and no team loves their draft picks more than Dallas.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Yeah, he’s good. However, I don’t think they’ll let him go for anything short of full value, which is probably a lot.

The only way it might happen is if the Panthers are wanting to have a ton of draft picks to lure in a head coach, and they let him go for a 2nd or 3rd round pick… which I just can’t see happening.

I do like the player though. I also love DJ Moore but again, I don’t think they’ll just give him away, and no team loves their draft picks more than Dallas.

DTs are weirdly undervalued...I think he could be had for a 3rd but we'll have to wait and see.

I'd make that deal in a HEARTBEAT.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
DTs are weirdly undervalued...I think he could be had for a 3rd but we'll have to wait and see.

For a 3rd? Absolutely. I just don’t think they would let him go that cheaply. However, you never know so it couldn’t hurt to ask.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Of course you would. That's the first indication that they wouldn't. He's got two years left on his rookie contract after this season, there's no way they let him go that cheap. He's one of the guys you rebuild around, not the guy you dump for rebuilding chips.

kskboys

Reaction score
Brown is one of the huge reasons Panthers were 2nd in the NFL in D last year. Too bad for them they can't get that QB thingie figured out. Maybe Corral will be the eventual answer.