Call us "The Purple People Eaters"

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
that is what Patrick Crayton told brad and babe on the postgame show tonight.

Pretty funny, that was his response when asked how the team focuses on minnesota. He said everyone in the locker room has a sour taste in their mouth and he feels for minnesota, then said you can call us the purple people eaters..!!

Crayton has been great during interviews this year.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
No question about it. I think we come out and hit Minnesota in the mouth and they will forcefeed the run 50 times and come out with less than 100 yards. Their QB situation is just horrendous and a team THAT one dimensional in a facet that we actually defend well....

I feel bad for them.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
Once upon a time ago, Brad Childress was THE hottest head coaching prospect-ALOT of teams wanted him.

Wow-you talk about counting your chickens before your eggs are hatched!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Good time to speak up Crayton. Would have been nice if you would have put a little more effort into catching that ball.

P.S. Please don't carry the ball like Deion anymore.

Thanks Pat.

Ren

Reaction score
Crayton is turning into a solid #2 WR hope we get to keep him around after this season

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Ren;1710482 said:
Crayton is turning into a solid #2 WR hope we get to keep him around after this season
I am really sick of people saying this...he is against average teams...but he is NOT explosive enough to force a defense to change their approach...Welker and Dante killed us....with TO getting the kind of attention he gets Crayton killed the Rams.....we are not going to play the Rams every week....WAKE UP people...on a Super Bowl caliber team he is a #3