Calvin Watkins is an idiot (A special letter from him to us)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Special letter to the Cowboys' fans

Dear Cowboys fans,

I'm happy that you guys won, but the reality is, I thought the Giants would win. And Albert B. agreed with me, for a good reason too.

The bottom line is the Cowboys are a good NFC team, the best in the conference and fourth best in the NFL.

1. New England
2. Pittsburgh
3. Indy
4. Dallas
5. Green Bay

I can't pick the Cowboys to win every single game, good gosh. But let me ask the people something, do you really believe the Cowboys will go 15-1?
I think not.

Peace,
Calvin

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/archives/2007/11/special_letter_to_the_cowboys_fans.html#comments

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759780 said:

Dear Cowboys fans,

I'm happy that you guys won, but the reality is, I thought the Giants would win. And Albert B. agreed with me, for a good reason too.

The bottom line is the Cowboys are a good NFC team, the best in the conference and fourth best in the NFL.

1. New England
2. Pittsburgh
3. Indy
4. Dallas
5. Green Bay

I can't pick the Cowboys to win every single game, good gosh. But let me ask the people something, do you really believe the Cowboys will go 15-1?
I think not.

Peace,
Calvin

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/archives/2007/11/special_letter_to_the_cowboys_fans.html#comments
Yes, yes I do.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
We shouldn't care about his predictions, and he shouldn't care about fans berating said predictions. A few of the players noticed his lack of faith, however.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
he's clueless and now defensive. that is a terrible combination.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
He even makes a reply in the comments of his own post, to say "The Commanders have a chance this week"

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759780 said:

Dear Cowboys fans,

1. New England
2. Pittsburgh
3. Indy
4. Dallas
5. Green Bay

I think not.

Peace,
Calvin

It's pretty obvious Calvin ............ your stupid :D :D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
wait the stealers jump over the boys and the colts by BARELY beating the browns...

Aikbach

Reaction score
Now I demand a 15-1 campaign followed by a 3-0 playoff/Super Bowl route.