Cam Newton jumped at his own camp

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Cam's a big dude, they needed more to bring him down
6’5” 260. Used to drag defensive linemen down the field. Reality shock for the mad soccer dads. Maybe your kid isn’t NFL material. No idea what caused it, just throwing that out there.

John813

Reaction score
Was there any reason released for it?

Brock Purdy ordered a hit?

Dude is a beast, especially vs "normal" people.

Rayman70

Reaction score
maEt7O.gif

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Cowards jumping someone.

Same thing that happened to Dak, except those cowards needed a weapon.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Was there any reason released for it?
I had to see a video explaination. The guys attacking him were coaches that use to work for him in the making of a 7 on 7 league. At some point they decided to quit his league and form their own. After playing and beating Cam's league they were taunted by Cam in some way, that I can believe because Cam is an idiot, and they all attacked him.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I had to see a video explaination. The guys attacking him were coaches that use to work for him in the making of a 7 on 7 league. At some point they decided to quit his league and form their own. After playing and beating Cam's league they were taunted by Cam in some way, that I can believe because Cam is an idiot, and they all attacked him.
your team has beaten his multiple times from what I understand and you say he taunted you? ????

that's a poor excuse in my book. I'm not defending Cam, but that sounds like some folks looking for any excuse to jump him.