Camera kept zooming in on McCarthy’s play calling sheets

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
Did it seem like when the camera showed MM, they were zooming in on his menu (play calling sheets) ?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
f73a4217-4d35-413a-9fe4-bebb0d9eb093-USATSI_14929184.jpg

Motorola

Reaction score
Did it seem like when the camera showed MM, they were zooming in on his menu (play calling sheets) ?
Watch other games besides the Cowboys.
Cameras show the playcallers ( OCs \ HCs) with the laminated plastic throughout the the broadcasts.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think they were trying to focus in to see what food was stuck to his chin.
But I could be wrong.

lkelly

Reaction score
Connor Stalions was hired by Amazon to man the camera. He also vacuums up the post game set once they leave.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys ae killin' me. I have to stop reading so I can stop laughing long enough to calm down.
Since we were talking kill bill earlier. The animated character in the limo that Oren Ishii kills. Watch that scene and see if he does not remind you of Big Mike when he is laughing. Not going to post the clip here since it is not family friendly lol

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since we were talking kill bill earlier. The animated character in the limo that Oren Ishii kills. Watch that scene and see if he does not remind you of Big Mike when he is laughing. Not going to post the clip here since it is not family friendly lol
Good call. I remember it well. Spot on match. Big Mike can laugh with the best of 'em.