Cameron Fleming

dallas72

Reaction score
Patriots OT... probably sifning 1 year deal w Dallas..which means Collins goes back to LG

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Dallas's coaching staff continues to shoot the team in the foot. They hindered Byron Jones's development by moving him around. Now they're doing the same to L Collins. Its a shame. I see Byron Jones eventually going to NE and becoming a pro bowler.

dallas72

Reaction score
I agree w Jones being moved around..BUT OL is different...your still doing the same job..only difference is pulling and at G you hafe help

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I agree w Jones being moved around..BUT OL is different...your still doing the same job..only difference is pulling and at G you hafe help
He showed flashes at both positions. The biggest problem isn’t the mental side.,we’re overlooking what this does to his body. If he knows he’s going to remain a safety , he can add weight. Right now he’s about 199. That’s too small for a safety. Ifs great for a corner.
Let him fully commit to one position to master it. A man who masters 9one thing is more dangerous than a man who’s good at three:

dallas72

Reaction score
He showed flashes at both positions. The biggest problem isn’t the mental side.,we’re overlooking what this does to his body. If he knows he’s going to remain a safety , he can add weight. Right now he’s about 199. That’s too small for a safety. Ifs great for a corner.
Let him fully commit to one position to master it. A man who masters 9one thing is more dangerous than a man who’s good at three:
Yep i agree ..plus its hard to resign him ..if u have no clue what he can do

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
If you take any player in nfl history and move them to different positions every year or from month to month, they will not be pro bowlers.
Show me a player that moved around as much as Jones and made a pro bowl while moving around. I'll wait.

dallas72

Reaction score
If you take any player in nfl history and move them to different positions every year or from month to month, they will not be pro bowlers.
Show me a player that moved around as much as Jones and made a pro bowl while moving around. I'll wait.
Marc Barron...drafted at FS. Moved to SS..then year 3 moved to LB back to SS now LB lol

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Marc Barron...drafted at FS. Moved to SS..then year 3 moved to LB back to SS now LB lol
Is he a pro bowler?
Byron j Bed had a good year in 2026 by the way. He had a solid Rookie year too.
He needs to know which position he’ll play early and get the chance to sculpt his body