Can Dallas Repeat?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't drink. I did too much, not now. :)

Try having a doctor in a rehab center tell you that you're a "professional drinker" and that you should be in a coma from your Blood alcohol content levels.

"Doc. I'm German, Irish and Native American. I don't even have a buzz yet." :laugh:

JustChip

Reaction score
Will probably take 11-5, NFC looks to be super stacked again and I don't see 10-6 getting a wild card.
I could see a scenario where an 11-5 NFC team is left in the cold. Not particularly likely, but the 2nd place team in the North, South and East could have an 11-5 record and only 2 are getting in. Should that happen and Dallas is the one left out, would you fire JG?

Batman1980

Reaction score
I could see a scenario where an 11-5 NFC team is left in the cold. Not particularly likely, but the 2nd place team in the North, South and East could have an 11-5 record and only 2 are getting in. Should that happen and Dallas is the one left out, would you fire JG?

Anything less than a divisional round win and I send Jason packing.

Verdict

Reaction score
After our 2018 Super Bowl Championship season...will we be set to repeat?

Team is very young. Salary cap is in decent shape, but we’ll have to break bank roll for Dak.

My chief concerns looking forward:
-Will Zeke ‘Feed Me’ Elliott get fat?
-Will D Law become discontented with another tag year?
-Will Vander Esch have room on his mantle for rookie of the year trophy?
-Will Terrence still be doing late night scooter rides?
-Will Dak land Nike promotion contract...or Adidas?
-Can young kids keep their head screwed on. Success breeds ego.

I have serious concerns here.

I know some folks will think I’m getting ahead of myself, but we need to sort this out QUICK. We only have 17 days. Hurry! Your opinions have limited shelf life...and have perish date. ;)
I'm not sure how this landed in the Drama Zone. Must be all the hater replies to follow. This should be good. I'm getting my popcorn ready.