Can Jacques Reeves get Manning again?

rathalarge

Reaction score
Jacques first and only interception of the season came on opening night. I think the Giants will go his way often, again. Look for Reeves to have a chance at another pick, with Ellis, Ware, and maybe even Tank applying pressure to Eli. I'm ready!!! :starspin

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
rathalarge;1755303 said:
Jacques first and only interception of the season came on opening night. I think the Giants will go his way often, again. Look for Reeves to have a chance at another pick, with Ellis, Ware, and maybe even Tank applying pressure to Eli. I'm ready!!! :starspin

Im ready also for blood tomorrow!!

GO COWBOYS

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
rathalarge;1755303 said:
It would be nice to get an INT but he needs to do better job of covering his man and don't give up a big one as he is prone to do.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
03EBZ06;1755308 said:
It would be nice to get an INT but he needs to better job of covering his man and don't give up a big as he is prone to do.

What is going to be interesting is where Newman lines up...he might be healthy enough to take his starting position.

This team is getting healthy for these kind of games...no more breaking down during the months when it counts.

;)

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
5Stars;1755310 said:
What is going to be interesting is where Newman lines up...he might be healthy enough to take his starting position.

This team is getting healthy for these kind of games...no more breaking down during the months when it counts.

;)
I think it will depend on Henry because from what I've read, TNew is just fine but because of Henry's injury status, TNew will continue to play on left side and let Reeves play at right. Now when Henry is ready to start, TNew will go back to right side of the field.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
03EBZ06;1755315 said:
I think it will depend on Henry because from what I've read, TNew is just fine but because of Henry's injury status, TNew will continue to play on left side and let Reeves play at right. Now when Henry is ready to start, TNew will go back to right side of the field.

You are so right! I forgot that...

See, if Henry can take his rightful spot it switches the whole defense around that all teams to date have not seen.

Actually, if people REALLY think about it...the Boys have been playing these past games with some of their best players OUT but getting strong and healthy for the final push. And, they are 7 - 1...!

Something good going on with this team!

;) ;)

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Watching Newman play, I still don't think he's at 100%. He just seems to lack a little bit of burst.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Future;1755519 said:
Watching Newman play, I still don't think he's at 100%. He just seems to lack a little bit of burst.
With that said, I have a feeling he'll get a pick.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1755315 said:
against philly after reeves got picked on in the eagles 1st td drive, it seemed they put henry in the game on more than just the dime packages if i remember correctly.