Can somebody slap Schlereth and the rest of the ESPN crew?

khiladi

Reaction score
Schlereth goes on about how Randy has changed because Randy Moss is talking about his leader Tom Brady and heaping praise on Bellichek and his teammates...

But, when TO praises Romo and his coach, and his teammates, he's like dynamite waiting to explode, and just doing it for show...

Hypocrites... They seriously disgust me...

Aikbach

Reaction score
I hear Brady is an excellent father, throwing his seed in the wind just like a football, where it lands he pays child support. He even agrees to DNA tests but he'll be damned to give the kid his last name nor marry the mother so as to de-*******ize the poor thing.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikbach;1710028 said:
I hear Brady is an excellent father, throwing his seed in the wind just like a football, where it lands he pays child support. He even agrees to DNA tests but he'll be damned to give the kid his last name nor marry the mother so as to de-*******ize the poor thing.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :bow: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Look guys we got beat pretty good by a great team. Expect more of this tyep of reporting from all the news sources.

This week will be a good time to catch up on honey do's and other things that have occupied our time these past 5 weeks.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The difference is that Moss is now playing for Belichick, whose poop is used as currency in Argentina.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1710044 said:
The difference is that Moss is now playing for Belichick, whose poop is used as currency in Argentina.
I've heard of such, tell me what is the exact exchange rate or do they tend to cheat the numbers a bit?:)

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
khiladi;1709992 said:
Schlereth goes on about how Randy has changed because Randy Moss is talking about his leader Tom Brady and heaping praise on Bellichek and his teammates...

But, when TO praises Romo and his coach, and his teammates, he's like dynamite waiting to explode, and just doing it for show...

Hypocrites... They seriously disgust me...

To be fair, Schlereth was heaping praise on T.O. 2 weeks ago for being a good teammate to Romo!

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1710043 said:
Look guys we got beat pretty good by a great team. Expect more of this tyep of reporting from all the news sources.

This week will be a good time to catch up on honey do's and other things that have occupied our time these past 5 weeks.

Bingo. I won't be watching or listening to much sports show/radio this week. You know damned well that Bayless is going to have a s**t-eating grin all day tomorrow on First Take. Think I'll sleep in.