Can someone help me with 2 pictures?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
can someone please help me combine 2 pictures to 1 picture....one is of a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am and the other is a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS....i want to like combine them to make them one...i dont have photoshop and i dont know how to do it anyways, so can somone please do this for me?....if you are interested in helping me please email me at:

air0208@hotmail.com

then i will send you the two pictures...thanks a lot!!! :eek:

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
air0208 said:
can someone please help me combine 2 pictures to 1 picture....one is of a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am and the other is a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS....i want to like combine them to make them one...i dont have photoshop and i dont know how to do it anyways, so can somone please do this for me?....if you are interested in helping me please email me at:

air0208@hotmail.com

You may want to private message BrainPaint... he's the photoshop genius here.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Thanks for repeating me.... post repeater hahaha :D
I have a nasty habit of skimming through thrash posts...you understand ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
air0208 said:

air0208@hotmail.com

If you have two pictures with one car on each...and you want it switched to two cars on one pic...then post the pics on this forum and I can put the two cars on one picture.

However if you want the two cars blended together (like a front end of one and back end of another) to make one car...then chances are I could not make it look good.

BTW...I used to have 68 Firebird while in High School....When I left to join the army I sold the car....I stick kick myself in the arse every so often for not keeping that car... :mad:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
If you have two pictures with one car on each...and you want it switched to two cars on one pic...then post the pics on this forum and I can put the two cars on one picture.

However if you want the two cars blended together (like a front end of one and back end of another) to make one car...then chances are I could not make it look good.

BTW...I used to have 68 Firebird while in High School....When I left to join the army I sold the car....I stick kick myself in the arse every so often for not keeping that car... :mad:

well, i dont know how to post a pic on here...it says insert image there but then i dont know what to type in the box :rolleyes: ....help please?

theres a 69' Camaro SS for auction up here we can bid on that for ya , on saturday...auctioneer says to go for around 8-10K....has 89000 miles...i looked at it, its in pretty nice condition.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
air0208 said:
well, i dont know how to post a pic on here...it says insert image there but then i dont know what to type in the box :rolleyes: ....help please?

theres a 69' Camaro SS for auction up here we can bid on that for ya , on saturday...auctioneer says to go for around 8-10K....has 89000 miles...i looked at it, its in pretty nice condition.

If I had the money I would do it...but at this time things are tight at the household.

Is the picture on the internet or on your computer?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
air0208 said:

air0208@hotmail.com

Send me the pics...and explain, in some detail, what you want. I'll be glad to give it a shot.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Send me the pics...and explain, in some detail, what you want. I'll be glad to give it a shot.

I did some quick fixes...I am sure you could do better as I am not sure what he wanted.

Let me say....the camaro is ROCKIN!