Can Someone Please Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
it has been DAYS and i get NO RESPONSE at all!
what kind of support forum is this?
I CAN'T FREAKIN POST!!
HELP!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ArkCowboy said:
it has been DAYS and i get NO RESPONSE at all!
what kind of support forum is this?
I CAN'T FREAKIN POST!!
HELP!!

I do not think I have been contacted about you not being able to post....and it seems like you are currently able to post as you posted this message.

It also says you already have 24 posts.

So Are you joking or having other troubles?

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
i have been posting until recently
now i can post here ONLY
i copied and pasted the message i had been getting in my original post
i would appreciate it if you could help

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
ArkCowboy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

it says this every time i try to post

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ArkCowboy said:
ArkCowboy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

it says this every time i try to post

This may take a little time but I will try to help you out here,,,,and if I can not, I will try to find someone (reality) who can help you.

If I missed your posts in the past then I apologize.

First and foremost you will need to have the email that this system sends out....the email has a link you will need to click on...this link will activate your account, and from the sounds of things it looks like you account has not been activated.

Now this may be a problem with your email account, sometimes they put some emails in bulk folders or spam folders, junk mail folders (depends on the account)....you may wish to check in one of those folders to see if a message from the cowboys zone is in one of those.
Sometimes a security function in the outlook express maybe set high to not allow some emails or consideres those emails spam so they do not allow them or puts them in other folders.

Try looking in all of your folders and make sure the email is not in there.
If you do see the email then there should be a link you can click on to activate your account.

Let me know....If you do not see it I will ask reality to send the code again....if you still do not get it after that you may have to set up a temp online email account somewhere else as the ISP you have may have a firewall or some filtering software in place that prevents you from getting some emails.

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
i used it and deleted it
i haven't gotten another one
(that was right after the change over)
i was able to post before
i guess my settings changed

i have 3 email accounts
there is the one i registered with
and these: k_trezise@yahoo.com & arkcowboy420@yahoo.com

i really appreciate your attention dude!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ArkCowboy said:
i used it and deleted it
i haven't gotten another one
(that was right after the change over)
i was able to post before
i guess my settings changed

i have 3 email accounts
there is the one i registered with
and these: k_trezise@yahoo.com & arkcowboy420@yahoo.com

i really appreciate your attention dude!

No problem....I will ask reality to send another code...please be warned that it may take a little while as he is pretty busy....I think he has only posted a couple of times since the site went live.

He pushed work back to get the site done and is now trying to catch up.

Be patient and he will send the code.

Take care.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
******************Please read ArkCowboy*********************

You will have to go into your user/cp options and change your email to one of your yahoo addresses.

For some reason the one you have listed in there currently is rejecting the activation emails and those activation emails go to the address you have listed in your profile.

So once you change your email address in your profile let me know and I will ask reality to send it again.

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
when i initially signed up i registered with ArkCowoby, or some such misspelling and used my primary email account (k_trezise@yahoo.com) but obviously that handle was not what i wanted, but i couldn't change the spelling so i reregistered but had to use another email addy since that one was tied up. if you could delete that account i would appreciate it!

for the time being i will use the arkcowboy420@ yahoo.com account
i will make that change right now!

thanks for everything!
seriously!

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
i wish i had known that was all i needed to do
i guess i cried wolf - sorry!
thanks!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ArkCowboy said:
i wish i had known that was all i needed to do
i guess i cried wolf - sorry!
thanks!

Ok I let Reality know.

Check that email address tonight...and if it is not in there tonight it should be by sometime tomorrow.

Remember that if you do not see it at first try looking in the spam or bulk email folders.

Also remember that it may not be tonight but he will get to it as soon as he can.