Can someone tell me how i can get intouch with Deion Sanders by email.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how I can get in touch by email to Deion Sanders, I wish to contact him, and verify some issues with him about the Cowboys, Adam Jones etc. Would appreciate it, thanks joe

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2342190 said:
Can someone tell me how I can get in touch by email to Deion Sanders, I wish to contact him, and verify some issues with him about the Cowboys, Adam Jones etc. Would appreciate it, thanks joe

Deion can't read.
HTH

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deion just got a stalker without knowing it. :p:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
superpunk;2342240 said:
Pray. I'm pretty sure that's a direct line to Prime.

or you could go to some low level clubs in Dallas and find some hookers and meth, there you will find deions former pastor and maybe he can hook you up....with the almighty

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
You can probably just whisper in Pacmans ear and the message should travel to his butt where Deion's lips are firmly entrenched.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
no i was going to comment on what deion said about adam jones and the commissioner and the cowboys deal with roy wiliams, i have the feeling that adam jones hasnt told deion all of the story on the incident last weekend. Along, with what everyone is saying that adam has been drinking heavy and partying out almost every night.

Since, deion said he wanted to know all the facts, and represent adam, i think he should know some things he isnt aware of, that in the long run might help adam.

I feel this way, sometimes we dont tell all of the facts, and we try to hide things in our life, or we see things differenty than the way other people see tthings or think.

Like Deion said once, he partied, spent time with women, drinking, drugs, etc, so he should realize most likely that adam is going through the things he did and is having a problem with alcohol. Sometimes your best friend if they know the true facts, they can help you more than anyone else.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I suspect this thread did not go the way the OP had hoped it would. :laugh2:

jzcowboy

Reaction score
I met Deion once at a party at the City Center building in Dallas in 1996. He was there with Chris Tucker and Michael Irvin. After getting autographs from the other two, I turned to Rev Doo Rag and asked for his. His response: "my autograph is to valuable to give out". I thought what an arse and Chris Tucker told him to give it to me. He just ignored both of us.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2343193 said:
lol

dude he wouldnt read it anyway.

and you know just as much about Pac as we do.

I thought at least Deion would read it,but thats as far as it would go.In one ear,out the other.