Can they atleast try and get Stanback the ball

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Ok I'm complaining here because it seems our Qb's are inept on gettting this guy some reps. I've seen more then several times He's been open and the noodle arm Brad dumps off:bang2:

Ok carry on, that was my littel rant before work:D

links18

Reaction score
I agree, time to see what this 4th round pick, uber athlete can do, or have we all moved on to Lowber already? :laugh1:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
they ran a reverse to him which would have been a huge play had cruz not blown his block against sd.

They threw him the ball against denver but he fell down after he caught it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2198997 said:
Ok I'm complaining here because it seems our Qb's are inept on gettting this guy some reps. I've seen more then several times He's been open and the noodle arm Brad dumps off:bang2:

for brad johnson going deep is anything between 10-13 yards. accurate is anything that bounces close to their feet past that.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah I saw him catch a pass Saturday night but he didn't attempt to do much with after he got it.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2198997 said:

I agree, he needs some reps with ROMO

ddh33

Reaction score
Keep an eye on him taking another step forward with Austin somewhat out of the way for a few weeks. His speed could open some more eyes.

fortdick

Reaction score
iceberg;2199034 said:
for brad johnson going deep is anything between 10-13 yards. accurate is anything that bounces close to their feet past that.

He caught it, that's a step in the right direction. But he seemed so surprised he just fell down and laid there.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
fortdick;2199155 said:
He caught it, that's a step in the right direction. But he seemed so surprised he just fell down and laid there.
It was a low throw. I'd like to see him hit in stride and see what happens.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Johnson seems to take one quick look down field then he just dumps it off, I dont know if he is afraid of getting hit or what his deal is.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
fortdick;2199155 said:

well you gotta admit, it would shock any WR if johnson got that close on a pass.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'd like to see them slip Amendola in with the first some and Stanback as well; with the first string.

Johnson is one of the better backups we've had. I thought before the season he'd lost it. Well he doesn't get it up the field like he did once. But anyone who can throw a dart on a 20 yard out still can play.

zeromaster

Reaction score
iceberg;2199034 said:
If Crazy Cowboy is driving the tar wagon aimed at Brad Johnson, you must certainly be the navigator. :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

TX_Yid

Reaction score
The Stanback completion against Denver was thrown low so he had to go to the ground to get it... he could have tried to stand up and run afterwards but likely would have got clobbered so probably best he just take the completion and not do something that could end in a fumble.

By the way, this dude is huge.. he's got a McNabb kind of stature to him, it's very noticeable in person. When he catches on to the WR position he is going to take some stopping with his size and speed combination.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I know we love the McChunky/McFlabb jokes..
In reality he's a big strong dude who used to move pretty good, and was difficult to take down.

Think McNabb but a bit more atheletic and with much more straightline speed. Thats Stanback

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
fortdick;2199155 said:

baby steps. baby steps. :)