Can we appreciate Micah for a second?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Can we appreciate this man for a second. Single handily wrecked that last drive. Box score says he had 2 tackles….People talk about the sacks… but his impact goes way beyond sacks.

He’s constantly held… double and tripled more than any other player. Yet has 13 more pressures than any other player in football.

That’s also his second game clinching play of the season

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Can we appreciate this man for a second. Single handily wrecked that last drive. Box score says he had 2 tackles….People talk about the sacks… but his impact goes way beyond sacks.

He’s constantly held… double and tripled more than any other player. Yet has 13 more pressures than any other player in football.

AGREED.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Why wasn't he rewarded a sack? He got Smith in the backfield and I don't think Smith was running.

ryanbabs

Reaction score

Probably gets held more than any other player and never complains about the no-calls…someone needs too though.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I believe Parsons can be a little overrated by some (to include myself: see LT comparisons), but I still can't believe that Seattle didn't even block him on that last play.

Like REALLY? That is how you wanted to attack the Dallas D?

Good Luck.
:muttley:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Double teamed 2x as much as any other defensive players in the league. Still leads league in QB pressure. Anyone that is only looking at his box score is a moron.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I feel like in the first half they were chasing sacks and it hurt them Bc geno bought time and found open guys.
They tightened it up and played as a unit late in the game fo sho