Can we please stop talking about the Commanders!!

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Damn Commanders, I know they are our rivals but dang they beat us 2 times and made the playoffs and we laughing at them, come on, on paper they are a better team, not saying they are better but stop this Commander madness, it makes me sick............concentrate on the Cowboys not the Commanders every move

P.S. over the last month I know more about the Commanders then I ever knew and no the Skins are not going into cap hell, they have a owner who spends and knows how to work the cap same way most teams figured it out, who care if they release mike jones, teddy Riley, Bob Dole, it football anything can happen

Wimbo

Reaction score
Did you hear that the Commanders cut:
Matt Bowen, S
Walt Harris, CB
Brandon Noble, DT
Cory Raymer, C
Tom Tupa, P

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Wimbo said:
Did you hear that the Commanders cut:
Matt Bowen, S
Walt Harris, CB
Brandon Noble, DT
Cory Raymer, C
Tom Tupa, P

:laugh2:

Jay

Reaction score
We should pick up that Bob Dole guy if they did actually release him.

sacase

Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
Damn Commanders, I know they are our rivals but dang they beat us 2 times and made the playoffs and we laughing at them, come on, on paper they are a better team, not saying they are better but stop this Commander madness, it makes me sick............concentrate on the Cowboys not the Commanders every move

P.S. over the last month I know more about the Commanders then I ever knew and no the Skins are not going into cap hell, they have a owner who spends and knows how to work the cap same way most teams figured it out, who care if they release mike jones, teddy Riley, Bob Dole, it football anything can happen

what paper are you looking at? Rollin paper?

:laugh2:

Wimbo

Reaction score
MrRedskin28 said:
I think y'all should listen to Q_the_man.....:D

but there is so much to talk about:

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?...MPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

DENVER (AP) - Former Washington Commanders running back Timmy Smith, who set a Super Bowl rushing record in 1988, pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of conspiring to distribute cocaine.

In exchange for his plea, prosecutors are expected to drop eight counts of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, the Rocky Mountain News reported Thursday, citing court documents.

Sentencing is scheduled for May 26.

Smith, 41, and his brother, Chris, were arrested Sept. 30 and charged with possession of 500 grams or more of cocaine with intent to distribute. Police said he sold an undercover officer about 20 ounces of cocaine for $13,600.

Timmy Smith set a Super Bowl rushing record with 204 yards.

Smith had worked as a detention officer at the Gilliam Youth Services Center, but he resigned on Oct. 26.

Smith is married and has five children.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Q is absolutely right.

New topic: my embarrassing itch. Discuss.

MrRedskin28

Benched
Reaction score
Mike Irvin probably gave him that stuff...o excuse me Mike Irvins "Brother" probably gave him that stuff...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

locked&loaded

Reaction score
You know the people who burn that thing you call a Secondary.....

OOOOOOOOO that team that we beat all the time but got lucky last year! i remember now. but honestly what the hells a Commander?

MrRedskin28

Benched
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOO that team that we beat all the time but got lucky last year! i remember now. but honestly what the hells a Commander?

Wow....35-7 lucky? HAHAHA...its ok to be mad....