Can we raid anothet team's ST coach?

malbis030347

Reaction score
it hurt to see Taub of the Bears get a contract extension yesterday so now it looks like we either find one from another team (is that illegal if that person is already a ST coach?) or get one from the college ranks..
I am suprrised Wade would not have someone in mind already since he has so many years in the league, than again, this Taub development just happened so the search will have to continue.
...this is as important a position as there is in football, Jimmy Johnson and BP both have stated that ST count for 30% of the gameplan on average

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
malbis030347;1380119 said:
it hurt to see Taub of the Bears get a contract extension yesterday so now it looks like we either find one from another team (is that illegal if that person is already a ST coach?) or get one from the college ranks..
I am suprrised Wade would not have someone in mind already since he has so many years in the league, than again, this Taub development just happened so the search will have to continue.
...this is as important a position as there is in football, Jimmy Johnson and BP both have stated that ST count for 30% of the gameplan on average

Negative Ghost Rider! NFL Assistants under contract can't interview for assistant positions without permission from their team.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Joe Rod;1380255 said:
Negative Ghost Rider! NFL Assistants under contract can't interview for assistant positions without permission from their team.

That sig pics is killing me man.....but why would Big Ole Nate be eating Sun Chips? :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1380279 said:
That sig pics is killing me man.....but why would Big Ole Nate be eating Sun Chips? :D

They paid him to, of course...

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1380279 said:

I would suspect Newton will eat whatever is closest!