can we start rotating the backs now???

jchocolate82

Reaction score
I needed to start a neww subject on here I'm as mad if not madder than the next guy but nothing we can do now but move on. Choice has shown tonite that he can carry the rock. Especially with barber coming off an injury we need to rotate barber its beneficial for him and the team as a whole. Even though choice is no felix he did show today that he's quicker than barber and can still be utilized as a change of pace back. Barber has shown that he can be a workhorse and carry the load but he doesn't need to with our other backs. What are your thoughts

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
jchocolate82;2470934 said:
I needed to start a neww subject on here I'm as mad if not madder than the next guy but nothing we can do now but move on. Choice has shown tonite that he can carry the rock. Especially with barber coming off an injury we need to rotate barber its beneficial for him and the team as a whole. Even though choice is no felix he did show today that he's quicker than barber and can still be utilized as a change of pace back. Barber has shown that he can be a workhorse and carry the load but he doesn't need to with our other backs. What are your thoughts

garrett is a moron

he has weapons of mass destruction and he can't even use them.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Choice is a better interior runner than Barber - that much is obvious after watching him today and last week. His only flaw is lack of breakaway speed. He really reads blocks well - I think he has a bright future in this league so long as Garrett doesn't bury him.

newlander

Reaction score
Choice hits the hole in a big way: very quick and explosive. Doesn't have breakaway speed but so what............Barber will probably be out again next week if Joe Buck can be believed. Said during the telecast that the toe has "caused other problems" I gotta believe it's pretty f'in bad to have not played this game today.