Can we win?

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Can we go from the disappointment of the season to the NFC East favorite? Can we go from over hyped to being just that good? The answer in one word is yes! And here is why.
If we can pull off an upset in New York everything changes in the NFC East heck in the NFL. As of right now the East looks like this.
Giants 6-1
Commanders 6-2
Cowboys 5-3
Eagles 4-3
If Dallas can pull out the upset in New York that would change EVERYTHING Drastically! Why? Well because The Commanders play the Steelers and the Eagles play the Seahawks. If we pull out the upset and everything else goes as it should that would leave the division looking like this.
Giants 6-2
Commanders 6-3
Cowboys 6-3
Eagles 5-3
Suddenly this division is back to opening day! The division would be long to anyone.
For Dallas to have played as poorly as they have in the first half of this season and to sustain as many HUGE injuries as we have and for us to still be in the hunt for the NFC East championship in the toughest division in football is amazing!
We would be entering the Bye on a 2 game win streak and coming out against a divisional team who disrespected us, with some key players coming back from injuries and lets not forget the fact that they would be coming back on a losing note.
But hey lets not jump a head of ourselves here okay? The question of the day is can we beat New York in New Jersey? And we can and here is how... Marion Barber. If Brooks starts that would give us a deep threat and would void all the game planing the Giants have done. It would force the Giants to respect our WR's and allow room for our TE's and HB to do what they do best. But if Brad plays we must WE MUST! lean on Barber. If Barber rushes for at least 85 yards and can lead us to the redzone a few times we will win this game by 7. If Barber falters we will lose by 10.
I believe in either case the Giants will have at least 5 sacks with 1 turnover but if we can lean on Barber we can pull it out. I think we will see a little bit more from Choice this week and that he will contribute greatly to a 17-10 win for the Dallas Cowboys. I would set the chances of us winning at 48%.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No chance with Johnson.

With Bollinger? Nobody knows. I kinda like the Nobody knows Option.

jdnelson103

Reaction score
I think if we win, we run away with the division. If we lose, but the defense keeps it close, something like 17-13, then we still win the division.

New York will definitely have the advantage, but their second half schedule is a lot tougher than the first.

Washington is slowly coming back to where we thought they would be. They barely beat the Lions.

The Eagles are off and on every week.

Our biggest problem before Tony went out was our defense. If they can play two strong games in a row against very good teams, we'll slaughter people when Tony gets back.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
jdnelson103;2383545 said:
Our biggest problem before Tony went out was our defense. If they can play two strong games in a row against very good teams, we'll slaughter people when Tony gets back.

Great, but I hope it isn't too late.