Can you feel it ?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I can feel it.

We are progressing each game since Romo's return.

Defense starts to play the way it should.

We are on our way to be a real championship team.

Something has changed!

And now....

Big game coming up. Biggest game of the season.

We are ready for this.

This is what we have all been waiting for. The Broadway Jerry likes to walk.

Cowboys love this kind of challenges.

We feed from that. We breath it. We live those kind of games!

This will be the next step. Next big win - next big confidence builder.

This will define our team.

We will win this game. And we will win big!

With passion with heart with power with undeniable force.

As a team.

From there we will go all the way and never look back.

Can you feel it ?

I can feel it.

And so i uploaded this video for you. Just to get you all into game mood. Hope you will enjoy it the way i do everytime i watch it: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=BG0XC7HW

GO COWBOYS!

PS: This video was made by someone from www.theblueandsilver.com (i think it was theebs or tek2000). But i wasn't able to find it there so i decided to upload it again. I love it especially the music. Great work!
PPS: @Mods: I decided to put this into the Fan Zone because this is a post regarding the Steelers game which is just a fews days ahead. If you feel the post is wrong here then sorry for that and please move it to the Media Zone. Thanks.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
I want to believe but I've simply been let down too many times by this collection of players and coaches.

:nolook: :nervous:

cowboys2233

Reaction score
lcharles;2463106 said:
I want to believe but I've simply been let down too many times by this collection of players and coaches.

Oh, good grief Charlie Brown!

MONT17

Reaction score
if they win it will be the biggest win in the past 12 years or so... highly unlikely but it cann happen!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I think this game will be decided wether the Pittsburgh offense can score on our defense. And honestly i don't think so.

I don't think they are able to score more then 12 points on us. That's 4 FGs - 4 scores - and that's already much to me. In comparison i don't think our offense can be held to under 12 points by their defense.

But this thread was more about the video i wanted to share with you. It is just a great work IMO.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Can you feel it ?

I can feel it.

And so i uploaded this video for you. Just to get you all into game mood. Hope you will enjoy it the way i do everytime i watch it: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=BG0XC7HW

GO COWBOYS!

PS: This video was made by someone from www.theblueandsilver.com (i think it was theebs or tek2000). But i wasn't able to find it there so i decided to upload it again. I love it especially the music. Great work!
PPS: @Mods: I decided to put this into the Fan Zone because this is a post regarding the Steelers game which is just a fews days ahead. If you feel the post is wrong here then sorry for that and please move it to the Media Zone. Thanks

hey man. I made that before the playoff game last year. I am a jinx, so please burn that!!!!!!!

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2463111 said:
Oh, good grief Charlie Brown!

Pretty good analogy.
Everytime we get ready to get on a roll, someone pulls the ball away and we end up on our A-- ,well you know .:D

Boysboy

Reaction score
lcharles;2463106 said:

:hammer:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I understand how you may be frustrated. But this is a different team. Still the Cowboys but a different team. Let them show us who they are before doubting them.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sandtrapp;2463810 said:
Pretty good analogy.
Everytime we get ready to get on a roll, someone pulls the ball away and we end up on our A-- ,well you know .:D
Is that the same baby in both pictures? What a charismatic little tyke!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lcharles;2463106 said:

Come on, Charlie Brown. You can kick that football! Lucy swears she won't move it again at the last minute.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2463857 said:
Is that the same baby in both pictures? What a charismatic little tyke!

Nah, The Sig is my Grandson ,the avatar ????

Tho The avatar shows how I usually feel after a Cowboys loss.:)

TwentyOne

Reaction score
theebs;2463748 said:
hey man. I made that before the playoff game last year. I am a jinx, so please burn that!!!!!!!

NO WAY!

This video is just great great work. Everytime i am down i watch this video. To me this is what life is all about - believing in yourself.

We may lost that game against the giants but that is long long ago. We have a new chance and we shouldn't let it slip away. In america you have a good saying: "it ain't over till the fat lady sings". There is so much truth in it. As long as you have a chance belive in yourself and try to make it happen. If you gave everything and lost there will be no bad feelings. But if you already lose faith before you even tried to win you will never accomplish something.

Great video Theebs. Please keep up the good work.

And PS: We will win Baby!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2463854 said:
TwentyOne, thanks for posting something positive around here.

Thank you.

I mean sometimes its hard to stay positive even in life not only as a fan of the Cowboys. But what always helped me when i am down or see only the negative side is someone who has a positive look at the things. Even if he may exaggerate some things or some views it always helped me.

Everything starts with believing. If you don't believe then you have to work harder and try to start believing. If you stop believing you will never win anything.

So i hope my little thread will get you all in the right mood for the game.

GO BOYS! 9-5

Trust me ;-)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2463854 said:
TwentyOne, thanks for posting something positive around here.
it's not positive. he posted a Theebs highlight video. now were screwed!!!

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
I have to agree. I dont live in dallas so I cant say I feel it like that. But as a giants fan they make me very nervous. they are this years giants. they are playing great. they are showing tons of heart and this team has shown incredible toughness. hopefully some how the steelers can find a way. But I know dallas is going to crush the steelers. just to much talent on this dallas team. combined with the toughness and heart they are showing. I think they are definitely becoming a championship team. they will easly win out is my prediction. then they will do what the giants did last year in the playoffs. congrats dallas fans. your team is going to win it all.

Boysboy

Reaction score
NYGIANTS=#1;2464380 said:
I have to agree. I dont live in dallas so I cant say I feel it like that. But as a giants fan they make me very nervous. they are this years giants. they are playing great. they are showing tons of heart and this team has shown incredible toughness. hopefully some how the steelers can find a way. But I know dallas is going to crush the steelers. just to much talent on this dallas team. combined with the toughness and heart they are showing. I think they are definitely becoming a championship team. they will easly win out is my prediction. then they will do what the giants did last year in the playoffs. congrats dallas fans. your team is going to win it all.

Wade Phillips? Is that you?:D