RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Does it burn your eyes
Does it automatically make you want to cover your mouth and nose
Does it burn when you breath in
Does it make you cough
It is making your clothes stink and become visibly dirt

I would say that it is not good for you if the answer to any above is yes,
If the answer is no to all of the above, ignore health warnings as your a bad arse.

Also...I know some Canadians. This is just some kind of crap they would pull to try and make our true North America people suffer.

Pretty much

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'm a couple two three miles from the border in NW Vermont. It was newsworthy but not all that bad, I might not have even noticed it if it wasn't on the news.

A front came through a couple days ago taking the haze with it.

It seems like the Atlantic coast is now getting it far worse than we did.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We live in NW Montana and, like many in the Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountain areas, wild fire season is as much a part of our lives as hurricane season in the Gulf Coast and eastern seaboard.

We have a "bug out" bag packed and ready to go each spring. The worst part for me is the eye and throat irritation. Some days, we just don't go out.

We've been fortunate so far this year - a fairly wet spring and very few smokey days.

DFWJC

Reaction score
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/live-blog/rcna88298

So, I am sure a lot of you are probably aware of this, but there are wildfires going on in Canada. A lot of us on the East Coast (in which, I include Ohio as I live in Cleveland, a meere 8 hours or so from NJ and about 3 hours from Buffalo, NY) and even as far west as Detroit, Minnesota, and Chicago are dealing with smoke and haze. The sun when it's been setting since Saturday has looked as red as an apple. Anyone else been dealing with any of this?
Yesterday, the air steam taking it straight west- southwest, way out to Minnesota then wrapping back around across central Virginia
C shape
Not sure about today

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
IMG-0132.jpg
I guess there's no need to wear a mask for that. But 9 out of 10 will wear a mask outdoors.
Smh, you people literally have no idea what you’re talking about. The hubris on this board :facepalm:

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I'm 10 miles south of Philly in NJ and people are wearing masks and outdoor school activities have been cancelled. I was at a Wawa (gas and convenience store here), and I saw a woman in a mask pull it up so she could take a drag from her cig lol .