"Can't handle a good team" or "Look at who they played"

Cydios

Reaction score
This is what will happen with the media after the game.

If it's a loss, "You played a good opponent and you lost. You're an 8 and 8 team"
If it's a Win, "Look at who the Panthers played, do you didn't prove anything"

Eat crow!

Watch and see. Keep doubting us. I say keep Dallas Pissed.. you'll be next.,

Jipper

Reaction score
We win this week and we will be looked at as for real...maybe not a superbowl team just yet but certainly a top 4 nfc team

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
If we know this going in, why does it bother us? Expectations and criticisms have always been higher for the Cowboys. So if you know that the corn flakes have been peed in why continue to eat them. The media doesn't bother me one bit, today it is so much about opinion, or stirring the pot. Who needs them, we have more than enough qualified applicants right here. ;)

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I think they lost a bunch with CMC and Horn out. OG Miller may be out also. They are a good team. Dallas is at home. Should be a good game. Tough sledding for Zeke this week.

RaZon

Reaction score
People forget how close we came to beating the Buc's, very impressive. Then ANOTHER road game and while not as impressive we pulled off a win.

After we beat the Panthers (forget Eagles that meant nothing) and are 3-1 and soon to be 5-1, here it will come the respect. Yep, we are back, and will stay that way heading into vs Broncos.

That is the game that will tell the tale (if Denver still winning) we need that game big time.

Ah.....it hurts being in that weak division.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If it's a loss, "You played a good opponent and you lost. You're an 8 and 8 team"

Eat crow!

That's exactly right, and to some degree why should they believe in us based on passed breakdowns an let downs. The real fans on this board know this team is looking like contenders for real, we see it and talk about that every day some times in great detail, pundits just see us at a high level and still see us as a 8-8 team. (For now)

Cydios

Reaction score
That's exactly right, and to some degree why should they believe in us based on passed breakdowns an let downs. The real fans on this board know this team is looking like contenders for real, we see it and talk about that every day some times in great detail, pundits just see us at a high level and still see us as a 8-8 team. (For now)
I was literally waiting for praise.. nope.. lol

slick325

Reaction score

Eat crow!

You are correct in your thought process. No credit for a win and piling on with a loss.

Reaction score
Cowboys got a quality win in LA against a very good Chargers team, who turned around and beat the Chiefs.

Nobody can take that way, unless you have an agenda

jrumann59

Reaction score
People forget how close we came to beating the Buc's, very impressive. Then ANOTHER road game and while not as impressive we pulled off a win.

After we beat the Panthers (forget Eagles that meant nothing) and are 3-1 and soon to be 5-1, here it will come the respect. Yep, we are back, and will stay that way heading into vs Broncos.

That is the game that will tell the tale (if Denver still winning) we need that game big time.

Ah.....it hurts being in that weak division.
Unless Denver is still undefeated when we play them then I worry. But they have had softer schedule than Carolina to this point, NY, JAX, NYJ. This weekend will be a test for Denver they have Baltimore.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
We took the champs to the wire. We beat a good Chargers team who just knocked off KC. Then we destroyed a bad Eagles team- which is exactly what we should have done.

We are hosting Carolina at home, without having to face their best player, and we have a lot of momentum going our way right now.

I think Carolina plays us tough— but we come out on top

Dallas 24
Carolina 20

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Eat crow!

There is some truth to that , not just for dallas , but all the teams.
Oakland is 3-0, so is Denver and Carolina, but I have doubts about all 3.
I do respect that they all went 3-0 though, no matter how bad the the teams they beat are.
But to say they will be 9-2 later on or 14-3 is just bad speculation.
I wait until after game 6 to do any serious speculation about how teams will do this season.

That said Cowboys are still a unknown, they have looked good at times,and seem to be way better and different on defense, which is going to make
a difference.
But the eagles have some really young and dumb lol coaches, that was the worst coaching job, game plan and play calling I have seen from any team
this season.
The chargers and TB games dallas was right in the game with both teams, and I think both those teams are good teams, which means dallas is looking like a good team right now.
3 more games and we will know a lot more.

And who cares what media or some fans say>? lol all that matters is what you yourself thinks about it.
Everything is the media is all BS to some degree, even when they say dallas is great.
Panthers fans are on some kind of delusional high right now. They think they're the best team in the league.

I even tuned to AM radio this morning on my way to get coffee and the hosts were saying Carolina is the best undefeated team left. I nearly wrecked when I heard that.
some of our fans have dallas already div champ, and in champ game or SB. Thats how fans are, and some media will say the same things.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Who cares? The team can only play who is on the schedule. Make a playoff run against playoff teams and there are no valid reasons to criticize.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Should be a tough game since this might be the best secondary we have faced this year. Heck might just be the best defense we have faced so far.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

Eat crow!

I would saying beating the Panthers, who is undefeated regardless of who they played, on a short week for Dallas and ten days for Carolina would prove something. But actually i could care less what they say. Dallas just needs to focus on each game and do their thing. Let the chips fall where they may.

Flamma

Reaction score
Panthers fans are on some kind of delusional high right now. They think they're the best team in the league.

I even tuned to AM radio this morning on my way to get coffee and the hosts were saying Carolina is the best undefeated team left. I nearly wrecked when I heard that.

You know what it is with teams like that? You never truly know until a few more games. Look back to 2019 when the Cowboys started out 3-0 and looking good. Same thing with the 49ers, you had people on both sides. Same situations for both, one went to the SB, the other were who we thought they were.

I like who the Cowboys played in the first 3 weeks and they're 2-1. There's no real question hanging in the air. I could be wrong, but I think this team is at least for real. It's still early, but competing with 2 good teams and stomping bums is a good sign.

JayFord

Reaction score
you never pay attention to the media they get paid to crap on Dallas because it brings views

we could win the superbowl and i wouldnt put it past the media to say "They only won 1 superbowl this year real teams win 2 in one year"