Can't really complain

JohnBoy

Reaction score
I was mostly expecting the Cowboys to lose this week. What surprised me (pleasantly) is how well they played. Not perfect by any stretch, but this Dallas team never gave up. All three phases kept their feet on the gas pedal all night, and damn-near beat arguably the best team in the league right now in their house.

A handful of plays/issues just plain didn't go our way yesterday, and that's to be expected, maybe even moreso on the road in a place like Philly.

Congrats to the Eagles, they are a formidable opponent. But my hat's off to my Cowboys for putting up a respectable fight.

75boyz

Reaction score
At least it wasn't a 49ers blowout type loss.
It's a process.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was mostly expecting the Cowboys to lose this week. What surprised me (pleasantly) is how well they played. Not perfect by any stretch, but this Dallas team never gave up. All three phases kept their feet on the gas pedal all night, and damn-near beat arguably the best team in the league right now in their house.

A handful of plays/issues just plain didn't go our way yesterday, and that's to be expected, maybe even moreso on the road in a place like Philly.

Congrats to the Eagles, they are a formidable opponent. But my hat's off to my Cowboys for putting up a respectable fight.
I think there were some questionable calls...the shoon fumble was head scratching. Maybe they CAN'T call pass interference on review but even so...

And our o-line...well...disappointing. When we needed them the most the caved.

I hope that at some point...we can go on the road...and beat a good team. And no...I do not think 2022 Tampa was a good team at all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ultimately, I had the Cowboys splitting games with the Eagles so yesterdays loss didn't bother me I guess as much as some but the time of those flags were frustrating. Eagles are a good team. I hate them and they are probably overrated but they are the class of the NFC.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Dallas was the better team yesterday, and Dak Prescott was the best player on the field.

A couple bad bounces, a couple of crucial bad calls.