Canty, Ware, Roy W

playmakers

Reaction score
Canty might be known as the best DT in the game after this season. The guy was dominate on Monday night and he looks to me like he put on 20 lbs of muscle. Who was the guy that tackled Bush on the screen pass 10 yards down the field? Canty!

Ware, is just going to be so much better this season which is scary. Another guy, you can tell put on about 20lbs of muscle. Did you see when he threw Jamal Brown down and ran down Reggie Bush, if he stays healthy im fully expecting 12 sacks.

Then that leaves Roy Williams. With everybody stepping up, for about 10 minutes there I forgot he was still on the team, which is a good thing. Bottom line, our defense is loaded.

77Cowboy

Reaction score
Its nice that we dont have to rely on Roy to make every tackle, this will allow him to do what he does best, hammer Rb's and blitz Qb's.

Our D is going to be top5 this year, book it!

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
playmakers said:
Canty might be known as the best DT in the game after this season. The guy was dominate on Monday night and he looks to me like he put on 20 lbs of muscle. Who was the guy that tackled Bush on the screen pass 10 yards down the field? Canty!

I thought that was Ellis...?

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Greg Ellis made a nice tackle on Bush when he faked out TNew...also

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DCBoysfan said:

Almost got an int as well, would have loved to see him hang on to that one.

2much2soon

Reaction score
DCBoysfan said:

That was nice. After Bush faked everybody out of their jocks, Ellis crushed him from the blindside.
Great effort play by Ellis - he was rushing the QB and tied up in the backfield with the RT when Bush caught the ball.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I liked Henrys' Tackle on Bush. when he was trying to reverse it.. Again.:p:

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
playmakers said:

Ware, is just going to be so much better this season which is scary. Another guy, you can tell put on about 20lbs of muscle. Did you see when he threw Jamal Brown down and ran down Reggie Bush, if he stays healthy im fully expecting 12 sacks.

Then that leaves Roy Williams. With everybody stepping up, for about 10 minutes there I forgot he was still on the team, which is a good thing. Bottom line, our defense is loaded.

Canty is A DE not A DT

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Actually RW blew up that running play to Bush earlier in the game - it looked like a sweep to the left, and although Anthony Henry made the play, Roy was the one that blew up the play and forced Bush to the inside where Henry took him out.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Clove said:
Actually RW blew up that running play to Bush earlier in the game - it looked like a sweep to the left, and although Anthony Henry made the play, Roy was the one that blew up the play and forced Bush to the inside where Henry took him out.

i thought he pushed him outside, where Henry took him out of bounds, but yea great play anyways

Reaction score
I thought it was DWare that took Bush out on that screen......haha. Oh, well, they all had excellent games. I noticed also that Canty is getting an attitude this year. When he made a tackle for no gain, he pounded his chest & yelled. Gotta love that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cogan said:
I thought it was DWare that took Bush out on that screen......haha. Oh, well, they all had excellent games. I noticed also that Canty is getting an attitude this year. When he made a tackle for no gain, he pounded his chest & yelled. Gotta love that.
Ware came off the right side and went deep, forcing Bush to cut inside of him but he was still wide, at the same time RW blitzed off the right side and forced Bush to completely abandon the outside and try to cut back and there Henry was.

joseephuss

Reaction score
DE in the 3-4 is similar to the DT in the 4-3, so you could call Canty a DT.

MossBurner

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
DE in the 3-4 is similar to the DT in the 4-3, so you could call Canty a DT.

Canty played in a 3-4 at UVA as well. He has always played on the end.