Caption This - What the heck is Bledsoe Thinking

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Bledsoe-Sea_330.jpg
I can't believe that cocky son of gun keeps singing I'm gonna party like its 1999, but the jokes on him; Tom Brady took my job and won the Super Bowl in 2001!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
aardvark said:
He might get hooked...:eek:

It's hilarious because he is showing the classic "I farted" face. That face that starts when you're a kid and fart in the pool, and realize that flatulence can be pretty darn funny.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Bledsoe-Sea_330.jpg

Bledsoe shaking his head: "Fifty-two other players don't ride the stationary bike in a Tour De France shirt. Dallas Cowboys training camp is like Lance Armstrongs underwear... we only have one nut."

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
Champsheart said:

"There's going to be a lot of unhappy fans that realized they wasted valuable money on that Tony Romo jersey once the regular season starts."

~The Answer

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe-Sea_330.jpg

"Crunchy peanuts soar... over chocolate covered mountaintops, and waterfalls of car a mel..."

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Bledsoe-Sea_330.jpg

Background music:: "Im coming out"- Diana Ross

He just got finish joining the rainbow foundation.

Drew Bledsoe:: You know the person that did this Caption is going to play in broke back moutain part 2 with me? / Me, Terry Glenn, Johnnie Morton, Jeremy Shockey, and Bill Parcells going to star in next week episode of queer is folk.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Bledsoe-Sea_330.jpg

i see why quincy and ricky like this stuff so much now....​