Cardinals - No excuse

silvernblu

Reaction score
Lost a squeaker to Commanders before Commanders took Philly to OT

Led Giants 20-0 in first half looking like the Cowboys before collapsing

Beat Cowboys

Played SF tighter than anyone has so far

I wouldn’t be surprised if they string some together. Best 1-3 team in the league.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Agreed. Honorable mention - We had only 1 offensive lineman with any game experience this season playing last week. I don't look at the loss as a big deal at all in the grand scheme of things. Only people that will are trolls, Eagle fans & media talking heads making money talking about a football team.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The Cards trailed by 18 in the second quarter and lost by 19. That's a blowout.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Beat Cowboys

I wouldn’t be surprised if they string some together. Best 1-3 team in the league.
I’ve seen several fans trying to pump up the Cardinals but they’ve only won one game this season, and it was against the Cowboys and they won convincingly. The Cowboys once again followed up an embarrassment with an impressive blowout win. This reminds me of 2021 when we lost to Denver and followed it up with a 43-3 blowout of Atlanta .We ended up losing the following week on the road to KC. The same scenario could happen with San Francisco on the road next week.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Biggest concern for me… Cards pound the Cowboys… next week, 49ers pound the Cards… next week, Cowboys versus 49ers.

Doesn’t look good, but the phrase ‘Any Given Sunday’ is there for a reason.

Praxit

Reaction score
Biggest concern for me… Cards pound the Cowboys… next week, 49ers pound the Cards… next week, Cowboys versus 49ers.

Doesn’t look good, but the phrase ‘Any Given Sunday’ is there for a reason.
..lets rephrase that a bit. Cards pound Dallas team, that was looking other way. SF pounds Card team knowing cat was out of box.

Dallas/SF will be good game. ;)..

Motorola

Reaction score

Beat Cowboys

But many CZers stating they would be tanking this season.
Cardinals next 5 opponents:
hosting 1-3 Bengals
@ Rams
@ Seahawks
Ravens
@ Browns
Just noticed this...Arizona has no Sunday\Monday\Thursday night games.
And they, along with the Commanders, will be the latest, an last teams to have a bye = week 14, Sunday Dec. 10th.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Cards trailed by 18 in the second quarter and lost by 19. That's a blowout.
It's a blowout but it's worth noting the score was 21-16 entering the 4th quarter.

I don't think Arizona personnel wise is good and the Cowboys should've never lost to them but they've shown they are capable of competing. The difference between winning and losing can be execution or a personnel issue.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It's a blowout but it's worth noting the score was 21-16 entering the 4th quarter.

I don't think Arizona personnel wise is good and the Cowboys should've never lost to them but they've shown they are capable of competing. The difference between winning and losing can be execution or a personnel issue.
Making a run and then losing by 3 scores is still a blowout.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Making a run and then losing by 3 scores is still a blowout.
I acknowledged it was a blowout I'm just saying it was a one score game entering the 3rd. It wasn't a blowout all game. Maybe you saw more of the Cardinals game than I did I was watching the Cowboys on TV and watching the 49ers/Cards on my tablet. The game wasn't as bad as the score though it clear they were overmatched.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score

21-16 and missed a two point and had a TD dropped

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
21-16 and missed a two point and had a TD dropped
Yeah see I didn't even know all of that I was trying to watch between the Cowboys game and that one missed some things in the 9ers game. It doesn't soften the blow of losing to the Cardinals but this whole "they are tanking" is not true. They are playing hard and trying to win.

JustChip

Reaction score
..lets rephrase that a bit. Cards pound Dallas team, that was looking other way. SF pounds Card team knowing cat was out of box.

That was also a Division game. Not unusual for division games to be closer than expectantion.

silvernblu

Reaction score

Cards didn’t “pound” the Cowboys.

Cowboys couldn’t convert a few drives and Dak threw a late INT to seal it.

Game was open until well into 4th.

Let’s try to be honest.

Big_D

Reaction score
Doesn't matter at all what they did the week before or the week after. They upset a good team, these things happen in the NFL. Buffalo lost to the Jets and then spanked Miami. That doesn't mean the Jets are better than the Dolphins.