Cards New Logo

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Cards showing off their new logo what do you guys think about it?
http://www.azcardinals.com/news/news_details.html?iid=2586
The entire NFC West is shaking in their boots! :eekmouse:

Really though, it's ok I guess. It actually isn't much different than the original bird, but it does look meaner I will agree.

If you believe the dufus over at profootballtalk.com, "he hears" that the helmet color is eventually going to be black and they are changing their uniforms as well.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Looks slightly meaner but, well who cares! They were playing with Photoshop and someone did this and I guess Bidwell approved.

Mr.Prez

Reaction score
A cardinal to me doesn't really portray a mean, aggressive or tough bird...

Funny article from espn.com
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1977191

A few quotes from the article:

"The old Cardinal logo was a roundhead bird derisively referred to as a 'parakeet.'"
:lmao2:

"The outline is in black," Michael Bidwill said. "We've made the beak much more predatory and much more aggressive. The face is much more streamlined. It's faster looking. The eye has been described as mean, we'll say tough. We've taken tail feathers and given them speed, as well."

:lmao2: :lmao2:

"The cardinal is a small bird, but it can be a very aggressive bird. That's the idea." - Dennis Green

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
The old Cardinal just looked like it was having a bad day. Like that girl in your office that you steer clear of becuase she's obviously PMSing.

This new one is much more extreme. It's the kind of Cardinal that knocks up your sister then punches you in the stomach before it drives off on its Harley.

logochange.jpg

I sense big things in the future of this franchise.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
LOL, that shows you incompetent the Cardinals organization is. They did this massive "unveiling" and people in Phoenix were expecting something drastic.

What was funny was to hear the newsmen struggle to complment it as if they did such an amazing job to toughen up their image. Michael Bidwill was on television talking as if he and the organization completely redesigned the image of the Cardinals.

Honestly, someone make the Bidwills an offer and buy this team away from them. They are the worst owners in all of sports.