Carp Getting Some PT

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
He's been out there in Nickel most of the game now starting to see time on 1st and 2nd downs

manimal

Reaction score
stag hunter said:
He's been out there in Nickel most of the game now starting to see time on 1st and 2nd downs

But I thought he was a bust; right????;)

bobtheflob

Reaction score
manimal said:
But I thought he was a bust; right????;)

You're right. Parcells has drafted bust after bust since he's been here. Just ask the media...

yesfan

Reaction score
I have a feeling alot of these "bums" will be here
long after Bill has gone. ;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At those annoying "inactive" or "Carp is a BUST" posts are behind us now.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
At those annoying "inactive" or "Carp is a BUST" posts are behind us now.

But he didn't have a sack!!!!!

Lawson had a sack!!!!

some other guy had a sack too!!!!

Only busts don't get sacks!!!!!

Parcells screws up again!!!!!

:bang2::bang2::bang2::mad::rolleyes::mad::bang2::bang2::bang2::mad::eek:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
too be honest Carp looked lost out there at times but its good to see him get PT and hopefully improves with every game

QT

Reaction score
I just remember seeing him trying to run down the guy that had that 100 yd TD.

neosapien23

Reaction score
I have nothing against Carpenter, but my biggest beef was not taking an Olineman in the draft. I have to admit that the Oline is probably going to be a pleasant surprise this year, but Rivera and Adams are getting up there in age. At some point the this has to be addressed in the draft. The defense already has more than enough talent.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
OMG! The bust, the failure, the guy who we shouldn't have drafted--he actually played! In week two? Well, color me speechless.

BUT--is he better than Merriman? I mean if not, he's still a bust. ;)

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I have nothing against Carpenter, but my biggest beef was not taking an Olineman in the draft. I have to admit that the Oline is probably going to be a pleasant surprise this year, but Rivera and Adams are getting up there in age. At some point the this has to be addressed in the draft. The defense already has more than enough talent.
Actually we took two...McQuistan and Whitley. They weren't sexy picks and didn't come until the 7th round but they were OLinemen. They might end up being the replacements for Flo and Rivera in a year or two.

Drafting a OL in the first round is no guarntee they will work out for you. Did you see Gallery (the highest rated OL draft prospect to ever come out of college) in the Oakland game. He was getting his butt handed to him on a regular basis. And the last two first day OL we drafted were both busts. I'll settle for a 7th round steal in McQuistan if that is what he turns out to be.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
Now I guess all we need is a sack from Carp to kill the Lawson madness.
I admit I wanted Lawson over Carpenter in the draft. But we didn't get him so I will now wait and see how Carp develops before deciding if he is or isn't a bust. For now he is just a rookie that we are developing.

calico

Reaction score
Anyone else get flashback of Randy White when Carp is on the field (from the look, not PLAY)?