Carson Palmer 'inflamed elbow'....

Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=125071&id=2550

If anyone was as fortunate as I was to watch that horrific early game between Cincinatti and Cleveland, they would have saw the worst pro QB I think I have ever seen.

Fitzpatrick was just throwing stuff up there in an effort not to get sacked. Here is HOPING that our secondary and its ZERO picks can get one off of him.

Might even see another 'Palmer' (Jordan) if Carson is not able to go and Fitzpatrick sucks it up.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. They are still NFL players with a lot of pride, and they'll be ready to play us. This defense needs to learn to step up and get the opposing team off the field.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Palmer not being in there is a plus for us, right now, but either way we can't go in there with the idea that we'll just kill them because they have a QB with zero experience. If we think like that he'll light us up and kick our tails and we'll be left wondering what the heck we're doing.

We have to refocus and start doing what should be done every single week.

1fisher

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2295983 said:
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=125071&id=2550

If anyone was as fortunate as I was to watch that horrific early game between Cincinatti and Cleveland, they would have saw the worst pro QB I think I have ever seen.

Fitzpatrick was just throwing stuff up there in an effort not to get sacked. Here is HOPING that our secondary and its ZERO picks can get one off of him.

Might even see another 'Palmer' (Jordan) if Carson is not able to go and Fitzpatrick sucks it up.

This defense has a way of making even a pop warner QB look good. Expect a big day in the passing game.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Aven8

Reaction score
Fitz could probably dink and dunk his way to 19 of 24 for 224 yds and a couple of scores.....Just send Housmanzadda and Ocho Sucko on 5 yd slants and they can move the ball on Wade's vaunted defense!

Come to think about it...I can't blame Wade....these are not his players...they are the same lousy overrated players that Fatso Parcells picked for his lousy defense!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Aven8;2296213 said:
Come to think about it...I can't blame Wade....these are not his players...they are the same lousy overrated players that Fatso Parcells picked for his lousy defense!

Geez, I wouldn't go that far.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
1fisher;2296273 said:
see my comment earlier in the thread
I read your comment. Of course neither Derek Anderson or Aaron Rodgers looked like a Pro Bowler or even good against our defense.

That kinda invalidates your point.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Carson's elbow will heal once he takes a look at the Wash-Dallas game tape.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
windward;2296324 said:
The hell he (Fitzpatrick or Palmer) will.

Aight unless our corner play close (which they wont) Chad Johnson and House will have a field day and that get that guy back from suspension

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Well I hope palmer doesnt play so we can get a sure Win. I dont care about saving face against chumps. Arizona, Bengals and rams are all chumps.

When the Skins and Giants game comes along we will find out what this team is made of.