Carter Situation Last Year..........

Reaction score
I have been reminecsing here for the past few weeks over a incident involving Quincy Carter last year that was a very hot item over a couple of weeks. I can't remember exactly when it was posted but I am pretty sure it was a few months before training camp. It involved a posting from someone who was a friend of one of the Cowboys and it talked about a situation involving Quincy and something he had done to really aggravate the team situation! It became a very hot topic but even though those who claimed to be in the "know" where refusing to talk about it. I now wonder if this had something to do with Quincy's supposed drug problem. Anybody else remember the incident and if so CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT NOW? :D

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:
I have been reminising here for the past few weeks over a incident involving Quincy Carter last year that was a very hot item over a couple of weeks. I can't remember exactly when it was posted but I am pretty sure it was a few months before training camp. It involved a posting from someone who was a friend of one of the Cowboys and it talked about a situation involving Quincy and something he had done to really aggravate the team situation! It became a very hot topic but even though those who claimed to be in the "know" where refusing to talk about it. I now wonder if this had something to do with Quincy's supposed drug problem. Anybody else remember the incident and if so CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT NOW? :D

...there's probably too many aggravating things to discuss about Carter to even begin with. This would end up in a hornet's nest that no one wants. Especially since he is no longer on the team. Let this one pass.

blindzebra

Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:
I have been reminising here for the past few weeks over a incident involving Quincy Carter last year that was a very hot item over a couple of weeks. I can't remember exactly when it was posted but I am pretty sure it was a few months before training camp. It involved a posting from someone who was a friend of one of the Cowboys and it talked about a situation involving Quincy and something he had done to really aggravate the team situation! It became a very hot topic but even though those who claimed to be in the "know" where refusing to talk about it. I now wonder if this had something to do with Quincy's supposed drug problem. Anybody else remember the incident and if so CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT NOW? :D

It was about Carter blaming the receivers for running the wrong routes in a meeting, when in fact Carter was changing the plays in the huddle because he was having trouble with the plays Coslet was calling.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:
I have been reminecsing here for the past few weeks over a incident involving Quincy Carter last year that was a very hot item over a couple of weeks. I can't remember exactly when it was posted but I am pretty sure it was a few months before training camp. It involved a posting from someone who was a friend of one of the Cowboys and it talked about a situation involving Quincy and something he had done to really aggravate the team situation! It became a very hot topic but even though those who claimed to be in the "know" where refusing to talk about it. I now wonder if this had something to do with Quincy's supposed drug problem. Anybody else remember the incident and if so CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT NOW? :D
It was from 2002, not last year. I can PM you the details if you want to know.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
It was from 2002, not last year. I can PM you the details if you want to know.
Or zebra can beat you to the punch.