CB Jack Ikegwuonu Wisconsin

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Height: 6-1. Weight: 201.
40 Time: 4.48.

He basically shut down James Hardy of Indiana and today is drawing Mario Manningham as his assignment. So far he is handling Manningham, but the game is only in the first quarter. He seems to be a lockdown corner and every bit as good as Malcolm Jenkins of tOSU.

the big knock on him is his character. he apparently broke in to someone's place and stole an XBox360. Maybe this is why he is projected as a 6-7 rounder if he comes out early this year.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
MAnningham is an afterthought right now... He did score a TD but I dont think it was his assignment..

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
97 yards to Manningham.... wasnt his fault though the safety didnt come up after him on the bump..... I think anyways...:laugh2: He still looks good though even plays ST and downed a punt on the 3.

Some of it could be that Mallett just sucks..He holds the ball to long and his wind up is very slow....

dallasfan

Reaction score
Biggems;1754827 said:
Height: 6-1. Weight: 201.
40 Time: 4.48.
he apparently broke in to someone's place and stole an XBox360.

Isn't that what boosters are for? Young guys today :(

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
It helps playing against a true freshman QB :p

Sorry, I'm bitter. He looks to have potential though :)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
actually on the 1st Manningham TD, he did get burnt.....but u guys are right, the second one was on the safety.

btw, he did get an INT late in the game

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Jack ran down D-Mac from behind last year in the 2's Bowl game

he's fast, and you can't guard Manningham 1-on-1, no matter who you are, I like him

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;1755259 said:
actually on the 1st Manningham TD, he did get burnt.....but u guys are right, the second one was on the safety.

btw, he did get an INT late in the game

you can't get burnt when you're not covering, dude was playing off and Manningham took a short pass and ran it in

Jack got stiff-armed on the play, but still, he wasn't covering, he was chasing, that was just a good play, getting Manningham open in space

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
He looked pretty darn good to these untrained eyes...

He needs refinement and a better understanding of the position but the kid has enough natural ability to be a very good CB imho