Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
raw

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Viliami Fehoko was the captain of my Better-Than team. He is a power player who plays with violence.

I loved first-round defensive tackle Mazi Smith, who will be a force on their front
This is how you address the DL in a draft. Words like power play, violence and force are beautiful music to my ears.

The biggest area on defense was stopping the run. Well, considered it addressed!

ghst187

Reaction score
Yea, shoot, our "experts" put minutes and minutes of time reading websites and looking at highlight film.
Jerry should just fire McClay and hire some of the posters on here
Taco Charlton, Kelvin Joseph, and Trysten Hill would not have been picked by a vote of posters here. There are some pretty good draft nuts on this site actually.

817Gill

Reaction score
Taco Charlton, Kelvin Joseph, and Trysten Hill would not have been picked by a vote of posters here. There are some pretty good draft nuts on this site actually.
A lot of those folks wouldn’t have picked Parsons either. The board wasn’t too thrilled about him pre-draft.

Fans will be right and wrong just like FO’s. The difference is they are making experiences and researched decisions while most of us aren’t to the extent they are.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Most every player Dallas takes would not been taken if you ask this board. Most generally disagree with whatever pick Dallas takes. I think if you took a vote of this board, maybe only Deuce Vaughn would have been taken this draft, and that's probably only because everyone was desperate for an RB at that point that pretty much any of them would have been cheered.

Maybe Overshown would have gotten enough votes as well, but many wanted a back or OL at that point, so probably not. And this draft grader calls it our worst pick.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
A lot of those folks wouldn’t have picked Parsons either. The board wasn’t too thrilled about him pre-draft.

Fans will be right and wrong just like FO’s. The difference is they are making experiences and researched decisions while most of us aren’t to the extent they are.
Or Ware, Tyler Smith, Travis Frederick, Zach Martin (there were a few though), DeMarcus Lawrence, many thought Newman was too old, Bland was a wasted pick, Byron Jones was an athlete with no substance, Jay Ratliff was the worst pick ever, etc etc.

If this were the late 90s/early 00s, I could understand the overreactions after every pick. They've done well building the roster through the draft for awhile now. I'm not about putting blind faith in the front office/scouting crew, but I am willing to see how the players fit into the system before losing my mind over a bad selection.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Yea, shoot, our "experts" put minutes and minutes of time reading websites and looking at highlight film.
Jerry should just fire McClay and hire some of the posters on here
When's the last time we competed for a Super Bowl?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is how you address the DL in a draft. Words like power play, violence and force are beautiful music to my ears.

The biggest area on defense was stopping the run. Well, considered it addressed!
Yep….offense not so much!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I nailed the parsons pick and promoted we take him. Some of us are just Better at the football thing. :thumbup:

817Gill

Reaction score
Or Ware, Tyler Smith, Travis Frederick, Zach Martin (there were a few though), DeMarcus Lawrence, many thought Newman was too old, Bland was a wasted pick, Byron Jones was an athlete with no substance, Jay Ratliff was the worst pick ever, etc etc.

If this were the late 90s/early 00s, I could understand the overreactions after every pick. They've done well building the roster through the draft for awhile now. I'm not about putting blind faith in the front office/scouting crew, but I am willing to see how the players fit into the system before losing my mind over a bad selection.
Bingo!