Twitter: CBS: Who is your current DPOY?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'm biased, but if it's not Micah last name Parsons, then I'm going to type angrily on the interwebs.

The fact he's now squarely in the thick of this conversation is pretty amazing. It's not a reach to think he could finish the season as the sack leader at the pace he's going.

Proof

Reaction score
I hope he wins it, and he's got a strong case. But considering what Watt has done despite missing time is unbelievable

btcutter

Reaction score
I'm biased, but if it's not Micah last name Parsons, then I'm going to type angrily on the interwebs.

TFL, Penalty yards against

Those stats will help each booster their claims in addition to just sacks and tackles.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
I hope he wins it, and he's got a strong case. But considering what Watt has done despite missing time is unbelievable

He might miss more time and if Parsons keep balling - plus all the LT comparisons - would be a parallel cool story for him to get both awards

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'd give Garrett a slight edge, but a few more spectacular games by Parsons, especially in prime time, and he just might pull it off.
If not for Mac Jones, I'd say Parsons would pull the hat trick.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
All 3 are deserving. Watt and Garrett may surpass 20 sacks. And obviously we know the impact Micah has made on this defense and his stats.

starfan1

Reaction score
I think the fact Parsons has done what he’s done with his starting lineup basically patchworked most of the year is even more impressive

I am so glad we got him. It’s a toss up imo all 3 are having good year but my vote goes to #11

baltcowboy

Reaction score

The race is a lot closer then people realize. Plus the Cowboys hype. If he performs well against Washington and Arizona, Parsons will win it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The race is a lot closer then people realize. Plus the Cowboys hype. If he performs well against Washington and Arizona, Parsons will win it.
I'm looking forward to Parsons vs. Murray. Speed vs. speed. If Parsons has a big day against Murray-Cardinals, I think that will catapult him into the lead.