Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 1st Half | San Francisco 49ers | 7 PM CST

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Post your thoughts from the game here.

All threads started about action or thoughts from the game will be merged into this thread. Repeated new threads by the same users could result in infractions.

Enjoy the game.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hope we play well...would be nice to see our offense hang about 30 or so on them tonight. Defensively, would like to see more hits on the QB and a few more turnovers.

Bottom line is we need to avoid injuries though, we do that and the game is a success. Not sure what we really "learn" about our team tonight against the Niners though as there was some talk that Hill and bust Smith might both be out and they might be starting a rookie.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Very curious to see TR play with rookie WRs starting. This will be a great test for him.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
looks like this is the week of hof qb performances. lets hope romo can continue it.

gollum

Reaction score
per nfl.com

49ers' Lee second punter to hit Cowboys' video board in warmups

Associated Press

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Add San Francisco's Andy Lee to the list of NFL punters who have kicked balls into the video boards hanging over the field at the new Cowboys Stadium.

During warmups before the preseason game Saturday night, Lee hit the board with one of his last kicks. He had a couple other boots that came close, but most of his 15 or so kicks didn't.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
gollum;2910122 said:
During warmups before the preseason game Saturday night, Lee hit the board with one of his last kicks. He had a couple other boots that came close, but most of his 15 or so kicks didn't.
Is there a Vegas line on these things yet?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Turning to my local channel that is supposed to show the game....

and I have Ted Kennedy's funeral. :banghead:

I hope they change this.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
gollum;2910122 said:
per nfl.com

49ers' Lee second punter to hit Cowboys' video board in warmups

Associated Press

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Add San Francisco's Andy Lee to the list of NFL punters who have kicked balls into the video boards hanging over the field at the new Cowboys Stadium.

I have a feeling every punter that comes to Dallas will be trying to hit the videoboard just for the novelty of it. I am sure they are tempted by it when they are out there just to see if they can.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I took Dallas -4 for the 1st half. Think we'll be winning by more than 4 at halftime?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
l2obert;2910107 said:
Very curious to see TR play with rookie WRs starting. This will be a great test for him.
Since when are Austin and Crayton rookies?

gmoney112

Reaction score
TheSport78;2910144 said:
I took Dallas -4 for the 1st half. Think we'll be winning by more than 4 at halftime?

me too. then the next day roy got injured. sweet. i still think we got it

Woods

Reaction score
TheSport78;2910144 said:

Dangerous betting on pre-season games, IMO . . . .