CC: A Christmas shout out to the OFFENSIVE LINEMAN

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ZONERS::star:

In the spirit of Christmas, I would like to shout out what a GREAT job our offensive line has done this year opening wholes for JJ, and Barber in the running dept. Also, in keeping ROMO well protected in the pocket!

Yes, at the 1st of the year I was posting NEGATIVE material insulting the play of ADAMS, KOSIER, GURODE, RIVERA, COLUMBO, (in no particular order) after each game. For that.....CrazyCowboy wants to apologize!

Wow! What 9 weeks of hard work, and inserting a new QB can do for the chemistry of a young (playing together) offensive line.

ADAMS - seems to be regaining some of his old Pro Bowl form

KOSIER - solid all around play (especially pulling for off tackle plays)

GURODE - great job calling blocking asignments and pick up on blitzes

RIVERA - seems BACK to his ole self and provides leadership in the locker room

COLUMBO - one word.....STEAL. He is returning to his 1st rd form

I just want to say I was wrong about this group of lineman. Maybe we just need to draft for offensive line depth INSTEAD of a whole NEW line like I previously reported!

OFFENSIVE LINEMAN--I salute your play and great job taking us to the playoffs and eventual SUPER BOWL championship! :bow:

Did anyone else have these guys kicked to the curve 9 weeks ago and today like what you see production wise from our OL?

canters

Reaction score
Kudos to the OL for improved play overall,,,,,but things are not all sunshine and lolli-pops. Rivera is in need of replacement. He is below average in both run and pass blocking. He may be a good lockerroom leader, but he is a goner, I hope.

Kosier is an upgrade over LA, and he will be here for the duration of his contract. He is no probowler, but is solid overall. I have seen him pushed around some this year.

Gurode is an above average center that deserves a nice contact.

Cloumbo deserves a contract too. As the year has evolved, he has improved and is very solid.

Flo must be more consistent before he is deemed untouchable. His contract is up after 2007. Time will tell. Hopefully, he will continue to get his feet back.