CC: ROMO will be the next big ROCK STAR

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ZONERS:

ROMO will beat the Panthers tonight with a great stat line (24-30, 330 yds, 3 TD's, 0 Int's) and the whole state of Texas will embrace this guy like some big Rock Star!

Wait and see Zoners!

ROMO is going to ROCK the Panthers and the NFL tonight!

Don't miss it!

:toast2:

CowboyJohn

Reaction score
Crazy...

From your lips to God's ears....I sure would love to read what the mediots say tomorrow....:D

Martice

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1124062 said:
ZONERS:

ROMO will beat the Panthers tonight with a great stat line (24-30, 330 yds, 3 TD's, 0 Int's) and the whole state of Texas will embrace this guy like some big Rock Star!

Wait and see Zoners!

Don't miss it!

The best thing that Romo has going for him and us over all as a team is that the Panthers don't have a history of plays that we run with Romo. We have been using the Drew packages all year so the tendencies are not plentiful on Romo yet. We can add numerous wrinkles to our offense that may throw the aggressive Panther defense off balance a couple of times. They are not prepared for Romo and the plays that work for him in our offense. Now everyone will see a closer version of the offense we invisioned for our team at the beginning of the season.

If Romo can limit the mistakes and make the plays that need to be made, we will win this one quite easily.

I hope you are right Crazy but then again.... Crazier things have happened.

Go Boys.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should Romo win this game tonight he could probably run for mayor and win. With the Redstinks and Cardinals coming up he could be looking at a 3-0. That would really be something.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
movie-rock-star.jpg

Ok...being cereal...I really hope he does well.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1124090 said:
Should Romo win this game tonight he could probably run for mayor and win. With the Redstinks and Cardinals coming up he could be looking at a 3-0. That would really be something.

Same thing I was thinking... If Romo leads us on a 3 game win streak on the road, he'll be in the ring of honor before the Indy game.

ghst187

Reaction score
I actually think Romo will have a game or two like that, not sure if it'll be the Panthers or not.
I think Romo will at least tease us enough to think he's got it and cause division on this board....

Apluz

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1124115 said:
Same thing I was thinking... If Romo leads us on a 3 game win streak on the road, he'll be in the ring of honor before the Indy game.

No kidding! :)

When was the last time we had a 3 game winning streak let alone winning 3 straight on the road?

This is a very important stretch for us how we do these next 3 games will make or break our season.

Horshu

Reaction score
http://www.pjstar.com/stories/102906/BIL_BBC51SIL.083.shtml

Even an EIU guy can't save Cowboys

Bill Liesse, Sports Editor - Peoria Journal Star

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The year of the Panther continues.

Up until now, Eastern Illinois has exerted its influence on the sidelines. Former Charleston denizens Mike Shanahan, Brad Childress and Sean Payton have teams that are 14-4 combined, each with a bead on playoff berths.

Now a fourth sideline guy, Tony Romo, gets his shot on the field. Or perhaps you hadn't heard. Seems the Dallas Cowboys have made a quarterback change.

For a couple months, Romo has been the quote-unquote most popular guy around Valley Ranch, a distinction that must have had some nice fringe benefits back in the fraternity days of Barry Switzer.

Under headmaster Bill Parcells, it's the more traditional definition: backup QB popular not so much for what we know he can do, but because the starting QB was the most unpopular guy in town.

As insufferable, pouty, misguidedly egotistical and flat-out hard to watch as Drew Bledsoe is, Romo hardly looks like a savior here. Deep down, Parcells and the Cowboys faithful know this.

Until Dallas stops trying to protect its quarterbacks with Flomax Adams and Mrs. Columbo, a toga would provide Romo with more of a pocket than this line.

For extra sadism, Parcells is debuting the ex-Panther against the Panthers. In Carolina. Think league sack leader Julius Peppers might add some salt to these wounds?

Somewhere out there, owner Jerry Jones is saying the move to Romo means he has to adjust his expectations. Start here, Jerry: "We suck."

The only solace for Dallas is it didn't go to Iowa State for its quarterback. We'll get to that one.

Love 'em

PANTHERS -5 vs. Cowboys: Jim Mora Sr. said on NFL Network that he has a gut feeling Romo will play well. Play well? Play well? CAROLINA

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
wow that is a quality paper. I wonder how much money this guy makes.

Why doesnt he go check his recent history, we won in carolina last year after a 35-7 road loss to washington, with bledsoe. The panthers linebackers are average and if we contain peppers we should be ok.

Alot of people around the country sit in the weeds on Dallas. First they talk them up then and for this reason I believe they talk them down even more.

The analysts around the country are acting like carlina are some world beaters who will not lose another game this year right through to february.

Take away their running game early, force them to sustain long drives and we will see what they do.

I believe the biggest problem we face tonight is the inability to run the ball, the panthers are going to suffocate julius jones tonight and make romo beat them. I hope he can. I dont see us running for squat tonight because of romo gettting the nod and the way julius ran on them last year.

If we can beat the panthers who had a better team in 03, with quincy carter and troy hambrick then all these experts should be doubting us so much tonight.

I hope they all have to eat crow in the morning.

I am still amazed how all these talking heads and reporters get a free pass for insulting players but when a player talks about another they get all up in arms?

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1124062 said:
ZONERS:

Wait and see Zoners!

Don't miss it!

Put down the pipe, please.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Horshu;1124141 said:
As insufferable, pouty, misguidedly egotistical and flat-out hard to watch as Drew Bledsoe is, Romo hardly looks like a savior here. Deep down, Parcells and the Cowboys faithful know this.

I love stupid statements like this. "Deep down"? How the hell does this guy know such that he can say with such certainty this is the case.