CC: The ROAD trip has just Begun....

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
:) ZONERS

You folks have told me in the past to not get overly excited! That is exactly what I am trying NOT to do......

The PANTHERS helped us a great deal last night.....the wind got sucked out of them when KeyShawn dropped that ball.....

Hey, but we still won the game and ROMO looked great! :bow:

We should be 6-3 going into the Colts game and I hope they stay undefeated and we take it too them on National TV.......what do you guys think?

ZONERS, am I getting too EXCITED again?

Bryan8284

Reaction score
@ Wash and @ Arizona coming off their byes won't be fun games on the road, but I like our chances.

I hope we're 6-3 vs. 9-0 Indy.

Any given Sunday, right?

Unforgiven

Reaction score
Maybe the Panthers helped us some, but the referees sure didn't. The penalty numbers were one sided, especially the holding penalties. We had many big plays called back last night, and I still question the interception.

I look at it like this, we overcame the adversity of all the penalties.

It will create momentum.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I'm right their with you Unforgiven after seeing that "int" i would have to call that play b/s, he didn't have possesion, a receiver would have had to had posession

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1128928 said:

You folks have told me in the past to not get overly excited! That is exactly what I am trying NOT to do......

The PANTHERS helped us a great deal last night.....the wind got sucked out of them when KeyShawn dropped that ball.....

We should be 6-3 going into the Colts game and I hope they stay undefeated and we take it too them on National TV.......what do you guys think?

This is going to shock some people.

In my opinion, no, you are not getting too excited again.

Division games are always tough, but let's be honest, Washington is 2-5. Arizona is 1-7 and may be one loss away from firing their Head Coach.

There's good reason for optimism to finish this road trip. Indy at home after the road trip is the next big hurdle. Yeah, we can still stumble against one of these 2 teams. Chicago almost did in Arizona and they're the best team in the NFL right now.

I just think that expecting a stumble against a combined 3-12 record is fatalism. No, your optimism is good.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1128928 said:

I think I'm going to enjoy the win from last night and worry about the skins tomorrow. Other than that I'm not going to look too much past that. I am a bit concerned about some coverage breakdowns and feel fortunate that Carolina dropped some easy balls. Dallas has to improve that after all we can't expect everyone to drop passes.

Unforgiven

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1129231 said:
I think I'm going to enjoy the win from last night and worry about the skins tomorrow. Other than that I'm not going to look too much past that. I am a bit concerned about some coverage breakdowns and feel fortunate that Carolina dropped some easy balls. Dallas has to improve that after all we can't expect everyone to drop passes.

But again, if the plays that had been called back on penalties, would have stood, we would probably have scored more points. You can look at it so many different ways. I don't think that we got lucky to win. We beaT THEM

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Unforgiven;1129237 said:
But again, if the plays that had been called back on penalties, would have stood, we would probably have scored more points. You can look at it so many different ways. I don't think that we got lucky to win. We beaT THEM

I said nothing about being lucky and your right we beat them but I don't think you can ever just toss the bad plays aside after a win. We made some mistakes in coverage and we really can't afford to keep doing that, it is something the secondary needs to improve on because there were some wideopen plays for Carolina that they just flat out dropped. Had the shoe been on the other foot and it was us dropping those passes we would be talking about how that cost us the game and I'm sure Carolina feels like that this morning.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
if we could get a passrush going we could do some damage in the playoffs...too much time to throw