Video: Cedric Wilson Game Footage

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

I was @ the WSU game....he was getting completely mugged that game.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Wilson will start week one. Hurns will start of course THEN Gallup. I actually LOVE this new group of wr's. Gonna be fun.
Wilson might not even make the team. I hope we have more talent at wr than that. And do we have to have every boise state player that comes in the league?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I wont count him out. He is highly productive and will have every chance to make the team and even have a starting role.Watch out for him.
No way he beats out beasley or switz in the slot. He definitely aint beating out hurns or gallup

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You sure like making predictions as absolutes. With the way I am that just makes me specious of your claims. Nothing is certain particularly with this WR depth chart.
I dont see it. But than again the coaches love boise state players, but then they stay here way past their welcome.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Deonte Thompson can flat out fly...don't forget that. Austin..same with him. We have a pretty diverse receiving corp now. UNPREDICTABLE.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We still have no speed at wr tho. And his route running needs major improvement who do they cut?
See Deonte Thompson and Tavon Austin. SPEEDY guys. We have more than enough speed. If they load the box to stop Zeke..lol...we will just throw it. I can't sit here and tell you we have pro bowlers,but we had to do this. Its been comin since 2016. Dez was tailing off..and he just refused to hone is skills. His route tree was limited and predictable..NOT GOOD. That's why we bit the bullet and released him. Diversity on offense is a great thing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We gonna sneak up on teams in our division..Philly will find out what it feels like having a target on their back. The best trait we have in 2018 is something you cannot measure or scheme against..its UNPREDICTABILITY on offense.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dak is inconsistent on the deep throw. Speed is a luxury. What he needs are guys explosive out of breaks so they get separation and make easy throws and reads. He has been at his best working the midrange not downfield.