Twitter: Cedrick Wilson career passing stats

Doomsday101

Reaction score
When the play 1st happened last night and he had the pull the ball down and started running, I fully expect him to just pick up as many yards as possible but when he threw it my jaw dropped, that was a perfect pass with a tight spiral hitting Lamb in stride.

Sepia

Reaction score
When the play 1st happened last night and he had the pull the ball down and started running, I fully expect him to just pick up as many yards as possible but when he threw it my jaw dropped, that was a perfect pass with a tight spiral hitting Lamb in stride.

I thought he should be our backup, lowkey. It was a perfect pass which flew with what seemed like the flick of his wrist.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score

Same. When I saw his eyes were down field and he went to throw, my mind said "oh, he must be throwing it away. Oh well, good play, live to the next down."

Then he threw a DIME and hit CeeDee in stride on the run my jaw dropped. That was IMPRESSIVE.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Dude is a trick and a treat just waiting to happen. Definition of multi task weapon.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Same. When I saw his eyes were down field and he went to throw, my mind said "oh, he must be throwing it away. Oh well, good play, live to the next down."

Then he threw a DIME and hit CeeDee in stride on the run my jaw dropped. That was IMPRESSIVE.

yeah so many times I see guys just run it or worse throw it up for grabs, their passes look more like shot puts which is fine if the WR is all by himself, but for Wilson to put the zip on the ball, on the move and hitting Lamb in stride was damn impressive.

glimmerman

Reaction score
My pet cat for many years has grown up to be a legit play-making contributor.
He was my pet cat when he was drafted. They said he was having a better training camp than Gallup until he hurt his hip. Glad he is getting the chance to shine and I think we could resign him for a pretty good price. Gallup is getting bigger and better offers.