THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You know that lady got seriously hurt. You people that laughed at that are truly sick. That's one of the things wrong with the world today, too many folks are desensitized to violence to the point they have no compassion and just laugh at it. It makes me very worried about our future. I use to think there was mostly good in people but I think that's wrong now. Meanness is more common.

robertfchew

Reaction score
You know that lady got seriously hurt. You people that laughed at that are truly sick. That's one of the things wrong with the world today, too many folks are desensitized to violence to the point they have no compassion and just laugh at it. It makes me very worried about our future. I use to think there was mostly good in people but I think that's wrong now. Meanness is more common.

This is not violence. It's straight up stupidity. A horse is around 1000 lbs and a quick google search tells me they can max out at 55mph. I'm more afraid that the world is desensitized to stupidity and rewards it. Most people don't like actual violence.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I am sad now because I just realized that I am mean person, I laugh at every post you make.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Yeah we know. But did you see that lady get flattened!!