CeeDee Lamb explains his Venom Spider-Man photo

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder if anyone ever asked Lamb which actor played Peter Parker best in his opinion? He referenced Tobey Maguire because of the Venom connection. The comic book geek in me hopes his favorite Spidey actor is Tom Holland.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone ever asked Lamb which actor played Peter Parker best in his opinion? He referenced Tobey Maguire because of the Venom connection. The comic book geek in me hopes his favorite Spidey actor is Tom Holland.
Tom Holland was great. Andrew Garfield was good as well. Tobey McGuire looked the wimpiest and dorkiest of the 3.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I will start worrying when Swift turns 2-D and graces the pages of comic books. :cool:
Try living with 2 teenage girls and a 22-year-old holding primo tickets for her concert here in Toronto in November, and all 3 want nothing more than to watch Chiefs games with me stealing the remote when Cowboys games are on. Life has changed forever

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I will start worrying when Swift turns 2-D and graces the pages of comic books. :cool:
FFTaylorSwiftF-scaled.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spider-Man wasn't a villain with venom. He was certainly out of control but still not a villain. Venom didn't even stay a villain.
Understood. Parker was not a villain. The symbiote Venom was a villain at the time that Spider-Man 3 was released.

You are correct that Venom did not stay a villain. He later became an anti-hero.

CeeDee Lamb was not using it in that context though. And the symbiote--not Parker--was a villain at that time.