Video: Ceedee Lamb Part 2

Knotamus

Reaction score
I still don’t know what the hell the Raiders (#12 Henry Ruggs) and the Broncos (#15 Jerry Jeudy) we’re thinking?o_O No knock on the Alabama alums, bc I’m sure they’ll both be good in their own right..

But CeeDee was far and away better than both of them Imo.. certainly more versatile, athletic, and throw in his own play making abilities.Omg

Never mind. I want to go on record now.. Thank you Mike Mayock and John Elway.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I still don’t know what the hell the Raiders (#12 Henry Ruggs) and the Broncos (#15 Jerry Jeudy) we’re thinking?o_O No knock on the Alabama alums, bc I’m sure they’ll both be good in their own right..

But CeeDee was far and away better than both of them Imo.. certainly more versatile, athletic, and throw in his own play making abilities.Omg

Everything about that pick was right.
CD is a vacuum, a Dakuum if you will.
Man has some serious vertical and sticky hands.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

I thank them too. IMO Lamb is head and shoulders above the other two (both of who I really do like).

But the reason they took who they took make sense.

Las Vegas took Ruggs because they wanted a ton of speed... and that is Ruggs. He also isn’t another John Ross. The guy is a pretty well rounded WR. I think he’ll be good. But he’s no Lamb though.

And John Elway wanted to get Drew Lock the most wide open receiver he could find, and that was the very precise route running Jeudy.

IMO, both teams will regret passing on Lamb, but I do understand why they took who they took.

It fell perfect for Dallas... and awful for Philly, haha.

basel90

Reaction score
Cee Dee’s ability to catch and run with the bowl is phenomenal. He can make so many defenders miss . Cowboys will have him as a difference maker and game winner .

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I thank them too. IMO Lamb is head and shoulders above the other two (both of who I really do like).

But the reason they took who they took make sense.

Las Vegas took Ruggs because they wanted a ton of speed... and that is Ruggs. He also isn’t another John Ross. The guy is a pretty well rounded WR. I think he’ll be good. But he’s no Lamb though.

And John Elway wanted to get Drew Lock the most wide open receiver he could find, and that was the very precise route running Jeudy.

IMO, both teams will regret passing on Lamb, but I do understand why they took who they took.

It fell perfect for Dallas... and awful for Philly, haha.
Exactly, and the Raiders also took Bryan Edwards in the 3rd round, who probably would have been rated right there with Ruggs, Jeudy, and Lamb, had it not been for his broken foot while preparing for the combine.
Raiders drafted Ruggs to take the top off the D, but Edwards will be the target machine there.