CeeDee Lamb was disappointed in how he handled himself during Sunday's loss

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When a guy refuses to honor his contract and holds out, why in the world would you give in and reward the behavior? Jerry is such a moron. He keeps setting these precedents and allowing players who only care about themselves to hold the team over a barrel. I really thought jerry had finally grown some balls this offseason then he suddenly reverses course right before the season and caves into outrageous contract demands.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When a guy refuses to honor his contract and holds out, why in the world would you give in and reward the behavior? Jerry is such a moron. He keeps setting these precedents and allowing players who only care about themselves to hold the team over a barrel. I really thought jerry had finally grown some balls this offseason then he suddenly reverses course right before the season and caves into outrageous contract demands.
Maybe they did talk to him and this is part of the outcome. Don’t immediately hate. :rolleyes:

Sydla

Reaction score
Oh geezus

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Maybe they did talk to him and this is part of the outcome. Don’t immediately hate. :rolleyes:
I am 100% confident his teammates and coaches talked to him........not in a mean or threatening way but to make sure he understood his behavior didn't help matters. Dak mentioned how he always tells his teammates not to dwell on their mistakes. Learn from them and move on....

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
This is equivalent to the speech MM gives when they lay another stinker. “We gotta be better and I include myself “ …. Just talk and really only to get fans off their back. Until the next time. I’m sick of these prima Donna players of which it seems like Dallas has several.

These aren’t leaders. Leaders lead by example and especially when times are tough. They don’t check out and pout in a corner. Or threaten the fans who demand better play and accountability.